X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    Paul Rand, government idiot who hung out with fellow government idiots while being diagnosed with C19, is now cranking about those dammed Democrats who, he says, are penalizing Christians because they wanna contaminate masses of people at Easter church services, but the gooberment won't let 'em.

How do these &%*#$@&%$# get elected?
    Democracy. Unfortunately there are people out there dumb enough to vote for these dumb fucks.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

How do these &%*#$@&%$# get elected?
      Look at who votes for them. The root of the problem is how people in this country manage to be so ignorant, and defend that ignorance tooth & nail.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
        Look at who votes for them. The root of the problem is how people in this country manage to be so ignorant, and defend that ignorance tooth & nail.
        So agree with you Hawkfeathers.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Stop saying that the coronavirus is the Chinese virus. Do you know how racist that sounds?

Comment

Ok, today a new member left my Tarot & Lenormand Group due to a misunderstanding from another member of the group. Then she Facebook Message me staying that this group were making fun of her for saying if this group allowed for certain decks are allowed in this group and she accused my group is full of energy vampires. Like seriously what does that even mean? I told her that my group is very open-minded and drama free. It was a misunderstanding. No one wasn't making fun of her. Then she comments saying "Easy come. Easy Go. Really Goodbye sir." Seriously just what's wrong with her anyway?
            Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 03 May 2020, 18:20.

Comment

Working...
            X