X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    Yeah. Just been making a lot of bad food choices lately and I think my body is telling me to stop it.
    Well I think you should moderate your food choices. I've been eating healthy and giving up junk food myself.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 26 Oct 2019, 18:54.

Comment

Darn it. My belt is broken early this morning. I have to wear my spare messed up belt. Why can't things go my way?!

Comment

YouTube COPPA Sucks! My Youtube Channel isn't kid-friendly. This COPPA law is a stupid law to begin with!

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
          This COPPA law is a stupid law to begin with!
          ......Why?
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

......Why?
            Because Youtube wants to restricted and remove videos that aren't child-friendly. Like since when Youtube ever a kid-friendly website.....never.
            Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 14 Nov 2019, 20:05.

Comment

......Why?
              It does kinda suck. I have a friend who knows of several youtubers who are going out of business more or less because the restrictions make it impossible for them to make money like they had been. Something to do with ads on content that kids watch, even if it's not child directed.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Due to recent events that happening with me lately and my only response is this: I don't like change.

Comment

Picked up a cold from, I think, my dog trainer. I am not a fan, and it's kicking my butt.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I feel like that Facebook is against Freedom of Speech because that was a post that I shared with another friend of an anorexic boy with a dog and Facebook give me a violation for nudity and sexual content. Ok, there was nudity in the post because he was from another country. And the post was newsworthy and I'm not the only one who received that violation. The friend that I shared from also received the violation along with her friends. As freedom of speech is freedom of speech period that's all I have to say.

Comment

someone i know on fb also had that happen
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        someone i know on fb also had that happen
                        Can you tell me your story please? You can PM if you want in private.

Comment

FB doesn't want a bunch of angry senators asking why angry parents keep calling them about smut on their kids tablets. FB will always be in CYA mode on that unless we change our laws regarding what minors can and can't be given access to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhythm View Post
                            FB doesn't want a bunch of angry senators asking why angry parents keep calling them about smut on their kids tablets. FB will always be in CYA mode on that unless we change our laws regarding what minors can and can't be given access to.
                            Well the good news is that Facebook review my post and they restored my post because they were wrong about removing it in the first place. Well at least they admitted that they were wrong.

Comment

That's giving FB too much credit. I doubt they admitted they were wrong about anything, and from your recounting of the story..there was nudity in the photo, yes? CYA plus angry customers. Hard needle to thread.

They need you to keep posting, because they sell you (or your data, if you prefer) as their actual product.

Ever think about quitting FB, or taking your data elsewhere?
                              Last edited by Rhythm; 22 Nov 2019, 10:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhythm View Post
                                That's giving FB too much credit. I doubt they admitted they were wrong about anything, and from your recounting of the story..there was nudity in the photo, yes? CYA plus angry customers. Hard needle to thread.

They need you to keep posting because they sell you (or your data, if you prefer) as their actual product.

Ever think about quitting FB, or taking your data elsewhere?
                                No, I never thought about quitting Facebook. Although I did quit most of their Facebook groups (mostly Tarot and Lenormand) due to the narrow-mindedness and toxicity from other members of these groups. I have a few Facebook groups that I'm an admin which is my childhood school Facebook group and my own Lenormand and Tarot Facebook groups. So far I'm doing very well running my own groups. So I'm not quitting Facebook unless there's a better social media site that comes into play.

Comment

Working...
                                X