This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Today I was on my way home to the train station and this angry idiot (black man) was upset at me for some idiotic reason. I didn't want to get in his way so I let him go through. Then he said Why the f*** are you waving your hands at me for. I wasn't even waving my hands at this guy. So I ignore him and he was still b****ing about the same thing over and over again. I said to him I wasn't even waving my hands at you. So I walk away got into the train and that it. Obviously, this guy is angry at the world and he wanted to start a fight. I have no time for foolishness.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 10 Mar 2020, 15:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      Today I was on my way home to the train station and this angry idiot (black man) was upset at me for some idiotic reason. I didn't want to get in his way so I let him go through. Then he said Why the f*** are you waving your hands at me for. I wasn't even waving my hands at this guy. So I ignore him and he was still b****ing about the same thing over and over again. I said to him I wasn't even waving my hands at you. So I walk away got into the train and that it. Obviously, this guy is angry at the world and he wanted to start a fight. I have no time for foolishness.
      Everyone has bad days. We can't judge them based on how they act. There are times where I am driving and want to flip off every car that tailgates me on the interstate. This guy may have been having a bad day. He also might have a mental problem. So you really don't know the entire story. As much as it may piss you off, just remember that it just could have been a bad day. He may be an ass, but don't be quick to judge.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        Everyone has bad days. We can't judge them based on how they act. There are times where I am driving and want to flip off every car that tailgates me on the interstate. This guy may have been having a bad day. He also might have a mental problem. So you really don't know the entire story. As much as it may piss you off, just remember that it just could have been a bad day. He may be an ass, but don't be quick to judge.
        Well if he was having a bad day then he shouldn't lash his anger out on me in the first place. Seriously I didn't do anything wrong with this guy. He the one who started this crap not me. And with all due respect Anubis I'm not the one who should be pointed as the villain in this case.

Comment

Well if he was having a bad day then he shouldn't lash his anger out on me in the first place. Seriously I didn't do anything wrong with this guy. He the one who started this crap not me. And with all due respect Anubis I'm not the one who should be pointed as the villain in this case.
          I'm not pointing you out as a villain. I was just saying that we don't always know the entire story and that we shouldn't be quick to judge. We all have been quick to judge. So please don't take that I was pointing you out as a villain.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm not pointing you out as a villain. I was just saying that we don't always know the entire story and that we shouldn't be quick to judge. We all have been quick to judge. So please don't take that I was pointing you out as a villain.
            I don't know the full story of this guy because I don't even know him. I don't want to know him and I don't want to any foolishness from this guy. Moving on. I'm thinking of leaving Youtube because of all the drama and corruption from that site. I'm moving to Dailymotion and have a fresh start to upload my videos.
            Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 10 Mar 2020, 20:17.

Comment

THe world is one big open wound for some people and their day seems overcome with salt in that wound and we can sooth that hurt in our way
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Being in quarantined really sucks. I can't do my regular outside routine anymore.

Comment

Being in quarantined really sucks. I can't do my regular outside routine anymore.
                  Well, you can still do your stuffs, iffin' yer wantin' to.

Go ahead. Win yourself a Darwin Award.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    Well, you can still do your stuffs, iffin' yer wantin' to.

Go ahead. Win yourself a Darwin Award.
                    True on the plus side, I can keep myself busy at home.

Comment

Also, I really can't stand closed-minded people.

Comment

Went out today to Walmart. There were asses everywhere. I was trying to find a parking space and rolling in front of the building. I looked to the right for a second and didn't realize that I had started to roll in the crosswalk. This old fat man in plastic gloves and a face mask, with his wife, pointed at the crosswalk and gave me the shit then walked off. I flipped him the bird after they crossed over and I was continuing on. I saw them again in the store but didn't say anything. I also was at the deli and requested some cheese from this older lady. There were two guys, one was sweeping and the other talking. The one talking could have helped her. Just surrounded by asses today.
                        Anubisa

Comment

I've seen more stupidity on my own street in the last week or so....two houses have had cars coming and going, company, kids with other kids, etc., just like normal. Obviously these people think that because someone is their friend, they can't be carrying a disease.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                            I've seen more stupidity on my own street in the last week or so....two houses have had cars coming and going, company, kids with other kids, etc., just like normal. Obviously these people think that because someone is their friend, they can't be carrying a disease.
                            Yeah I understand. I was watching Dr. Phil today and he said that people like that had been termed 'CoVidiots.' This sounds like the perfect occasion for the term.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Yeah I understand. I was watching Dr. Phil today and he said that people like that had been termed 'CoVidiots.' This sounds like the perfect occasion for the term.
                              That's going to be my new favorite word! Love it.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Paul Rand, government idiot who hung out with fellow government idiots while being diagnosed with C19, is now cranking about those dammed Democrats who, he says, are penalizing Christians because they wanna contaminate masses of people at Easter church services, but the gooberment won't let 'em.

How do these &%*#$@&%$# get elected?
                                Last edited by B. de Corbin; 11 Apr 2020, 07:31.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X