This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crowds

I'm going to rant that be been bothering me for quite sometime now. I'm not a big fan of crowds in public transportation. Everytime when I go to a train and bus there's always an annoyances of crowds. People always pushing and shoving each other. Always starts aruging and fighting. I just can't stand it. I wish that the train and bus was less crowded with less people so I could enjoy the ride in peace.

Comment

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Originally posted by iris View Post
      She's using indirect means, like my dad. If she ever shows up here I'm calling the police. But until then there's nothing much I can do.
      As hard as it is, remember that you do have control over your interactions with you. If you're out of your home element, you can always leave (as long as you don't go on a road trip or something with her, which is also in your control). If she comes to you in your element against your wishes, you are well within your rights to involve the police. It's sometimes hard to remember that you do have control over your own life, especially when the other party is a parent that has taught you that you're property and have no right to close them out.

Stay strong!

Comment

I agree with Willow,your mother "thinks" that because she gave birth to you, you Belong to her like property. You are the mistress of your own life and destiny. I understand because my Mother had that same Mental quark. You are Married and now more than ever your mother needs to back off.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I agree with Willow here. Stay strong, Iris. -hugs-
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Thanks guys, it really does mean a lot to have your support. I'm trying very hard to make her disappear from my life alltogether, but she's not making it easy. I'm not giving up though.
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
              Sorry you guys have to hear about this all the time, I just need to vent somewhere safe.
              Now my mom has told my dad to tell me to unblock her number on my phone, because she needs to be able to contact me if something happens to him. NO! NOPE! NEJ! NEIN! NJET!... if she urgently needs to tell me something, she can fishing ask someone in my family, or call my husband! She does not EVER need to talk to me directly without my choosing. She has also noticed that I blocked her on Facebook. I did that last night. I'm starting to feel a bit paranoid. I'm scared her next move is gonna be turning up... She's getting desperate to get to me, and that's scary as ****.
              Just never forget that you always have options. And there's nothing wrong with being selfish when you're taking care of your needs. That word has such negative connotations nowadays, but the fact is, somtimes you HAVE to put yourself first.

Also remember that you can change your boundaries. If your dad is becoming your mother's voice, rather than an understanding parental figure, you can shift the boundaries with him as well.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I hate that it doesn't matter who's wrong or right, only how many voices are on your side of the fence.

Just because ten thousand people think the earth is flat doesn't mean they're right. It just means ten thousand people are stupid.

Comment

I think I've got the flu now...
                  baah.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrinMurphy View Post
                    Just because ten thousand people think the earth is flat doesn't mean they're right. It just means ten thousand people are stupid.
                    I sometimes think the same is true about believing in "God".
                    Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                    Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                    And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                    Genesis lyric

Comment

Bi polar brain can suck it. I was up at 11 am yesterday. Went out for the afternoon shopping. Came home. It's 3:15 am and I'm WIDE AWAKE. Decided to just take 2 sleeping pills because I know I need to go to sleep. My body is not used to 2 pills. 2pm I finally wake up. 2pm!!!! I feel just like this:

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Have been there Duce,but forgot to get the t-shirt.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

AND I'm going to need to take a sleeping pill tonight if I want to sleep and wake up at 9 am tomorrow. Blegh.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm currently filling an entire package of tissues with mucous daily. Not all snot. Some pleghm. Ugh.

Comment

EA customer service
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Herbert View Post
                                I'm currently filling an entire package of tissues with mucous daily. Not all snot. Some pleghm. Ugh.
                                Me, too. Ick.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X