This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

In one fell swoop I lost my housing, job, and girlfriend.

I think I am done with New York City.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
      In one fell swoop I lost my housing, job, and girlfriend.

I think I am done with New York City.
      From an article I just read you might also be one of the 100,000 New Yorkers that are going to loose insurance on 30 December due to the Obamacare coop for New York going under.
      Think i'd be moving on as that sure seems to be a sign to get the heck out of dodge.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Question: were they all connected,as in job from GF and also housing?

Or just crap falling from the sky..
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Waiting to see how stupid Republicans are, so I know how long I'll be at work tomorrow...

Government Shut-down 2015: In which social conservatives stamp their feet like toddlers and hold the federal government hostage over illegally filmed, doctored videos "exposing" a legal and legitimate medical and scientific practice that is NOT paid for with your tax money
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Supposed to not be a shutdown,BUT you never can discount stupid.....Thing is though even this one is only an extension until December,then once again stupid will rise its head again.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I have an anal probing on Friday. I hate being old.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Ahhh,the pleasures of age....OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

^....coming from the one with "the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized" in his signature.

My rant: I went and read the health pages in the local newspaper.
                  Hypochondria intensifies.
                  baah.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    Supposed to not be a shutdown,BUT you never can discount stupid.....Thing is though even this one is only an extension until December,then once again stupid will rise its head again.
                    If we aren't shut down tomorrow, we will be in December...which sucks because that is when we are supposed to transfer.
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

And it isn't even really the election time yet....just the clown car days...Thal,are you going to another Gov. Job?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I swear got to love the VA mentality.

Have doctor's, Nurse Assistants and not sure what all else now telling me a large part of my medical records are missing. A Nurse Assistant deciding I needed to go again to a Pain Clinic, the first one is missing from my records now. Of course he's doing the all your actual doctor's were wrong in what they did and he would have done different for pain management. Yep doctor's who've been seeing me since at least 1996 when it happened. Tells me he can't actually give prescriptions and such but simply makes recommendations. Agreed that I be removed from one pill no problem there. Have to see him again in 45 days and hopefully all my missing medical records will have made it back in my records by then. Still lacking all the neurology records and such but he's sure physical therapy will be the best course for what is ailing me. Then would like to reduce the oxycodine I take from three pills to two pills a day eventually.

Yep lets start some physical therapy program but not even deciding upon which. Can't recommend one because all the x-rays, neurologist results and testing ie EEG's, EKG's and other scans, etc are missing. Some how they all managed to be deleted from my medical records when they were changed over 6 months ago to the new VA clinic. The NA insisting that the Physical Therapy will make it all better. Will stop my legs from vanishing beneath me and leaving me eating the floor, wall or what ever I happen to fall upon. Will stop the numbness that radiates down my legs from my spine or up my spine and into my arms. Will stop the crack the whip that loves to take ahold of me or the small problem of bending over and not being able to come back up with out aid or the lovely feeling of throwing your head back and using the weight to pull you upright. Former therapist just loved and hated observing that little feat.

Step in the new VA doctor I now have who I've never seen. Still missing all those records and results but is going to act upon the NA's recommendations. The NA says he'd like to see me get down to two a day eventually. MD says ok will delay prescription and make it two a day right now. Yep unfortunately still waiting for him to sign the prescription and send it in. My meds have already run out and who knows how many days it will be before he actually signs anything. After all it seem's except for his once a week visit to the clinic he's only available to the receptionist via email and not to quick to respond to that.

Because I'm not happy with the results and want a second opinion from the doctor I had until 6 months ago I'm getting asked if I am going to be using her as my primary doctor now. Lets ignore the fact she was my primary VA doctor until 6 months ago when the VA terminated all their contracts so they could bring in a new VA doctor, staff and build a facility. She'd only been my VA doctor for say the last 8 years. SO yeah I tend to both trust her opinion and judgement and have always felt like she treated all of us vets as people vice simply numbers. Then add she's also my family doctor so is aware of the issues of my entire family and uses the total person aspect to know her patients.

It amazes me large holes in my records, yet lets act upon things without waiting to restore those missing items. Doctor whose never seen me yet is going to act upon a NA's recommendation without ever once speaking to me or having my full records to review. Was inspiring listening to the NA tell me there where no X-rays, scan's or anything newer than 2005/2006 time frame in my records so he was going to have me take some that day. No results in when he made his recommendations but hey he knows better.
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          I have an anal probing on Friday. I hate being old.
                          Do you get to be awake?

When I had an endoscopy a few months ago, I didn't get to watch but they gave me pictures after. Was the best nap I've ever had. (Only took 15 minutes for the procedure).
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Wait. When someone probes your butt, you can be asleep?

Someone is going to be in trouble. He told me I had to be awake.

j/k
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              Wait. When someone probes your butt, you can be asleep?

Someone is going to be in trouble. He told me I had to be awake.

j/k
                              A coworker of mine was sleep but she has Crohn's disease so there might have been an exception.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I am thinking some stupid as*hats and just plain dumb for others...One reason I do not go to VA anymore..I am on Medicare,but even that can get messed up on you...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X