X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Medusa, this will make you feel better:

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Donald Trump Is A Jerk

I'm just going to expressed my anger against Donald Trump. Donald Trump is a freaking moron. He's support Mexicans. He's offensive to women and he's doesn't like the LGBT community. He a sociopath and he doesn't even care about the people in America, all he cares about his freaking money. I just don't understand why the hell people are taking him seriously. NEWS FLASH Donald Trump isn't going to win the presidental election in 2016 and tell no way in hell that I'm going to vote for him. That's my rant!

Comment

I am sick. Again . I don't want to be sick, stop it body!
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Re: Donald Trump Is A Jerk

The problem with having a businessman as president is that the government is not a profit making business. Successful business people are generally very good at tuning a business to make it profitable but they don't understand that a position in government is a position of service to the individual citizen while applying that service to the entire citizenry. What an elected official may hold as important or even critical in his/her life may be completely at odds with the needs of society, On the other side of that coin is that what the majority of what the citizenry wants may not be what is best for the society. Families, faith practices and charities should care for people, not the government. That process worked for over a hundred years and it didn't make dependents, it gave people self respect and allowed them to get back on their feet.

We desperately need to return to the limitations on government listed in the constitution. If we don't then it will result in chaos and mass death.
          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Donald Trump will never be President; the real powers-that-be won't allow him to go that far. Which is well and good, as he is not a politician and would bring us to further ruin.
            Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
            - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
              We desperately need to return to the limitations on government listed in the constitution. If we don't then it will result in chaos and mass death.
              I don't mean to be a pedant but the USSR's worst moment was when it was disbanded and a limited goverment was forced on it's former republics. That caused mass starvations, the rise of the mafya, and even worse corruption that during communist times.

You don't need limited government. You need accountability and goals that benefit the public at large.
              Originally posted by daveydwb View Post
              Donald Trump will never be President; the real powers-that-be won't allow him to go that far. Which is well and good, as he is not a politician and would bring us to further ruin.
              The exact opposite is the problem though: He is a politician. He has a brand of policies to sell and unfortunately many people buy it. Many do believe that Mexicans want to steal jobs and that China has to be disrespected in international affairs. Fortunately, they are less than the majority. But they still exist.

Comment

Donald Trump will not win the presidency for the simple fact that the Republicans are unable to get the votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Archifenix View Post
                  The exact opposite is the problem though: He is a politician. He has a brand of policies to sell and unfortunately many people buy it. Many do believe that Mexicans want to steal jobs and that China has to be disrespected in international affairs. Fortunately, they are less than the majority. But they still exist.
                  Fair point. I guess I should say I don't like that he's never held office. Something about that rubs me the wrong way.
                  Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
                  - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                    Donald Trump will not win the presidency for the simple fact that the Republicans are unable to get the votes.
                    Underestimate the level of stupid you do.....
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Why do people insist on trying to fight with me ten minutes before I go into work? Nothing will get resolved, and I'm stressed out and angry for the next 8 hours.
                      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Perhaps there is a lesson or two there for you to learn?
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                          Perhaps there is a lesson or two there for you to learn?
                          Oh? Perhaps? Perhaps you could enlighten me on what that lesson might be, kind sir.
                          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                            Oh? Perhaps? Perhaps you could enlighten me on what that lesson might be, kind sir.
                            Avoiding idiots and annoying people, I imagine. You're always welcome to vent your frustrations to me if it helps.
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Soooo. If you guys weren't on my fb then you are unaware of my icky situation. I went to the ER Sunday morning complaining of chest pains. I thought I was having a heart attack. Stayed there till today so they could monitor me. They found I have a rare heart arrhythmia called Bigeminy. Yup. I have a heart beat that skips a full one and goes right to a premature one. This is causing me tightness in my chest,fatigue and shortness of breath. I'm guessing all the stress of work was not helping me. I have to go back to see my doc in a week and the cardiologist in 3 weeks.

And I'm cancelling my vacation. I just don't like how I feel and I don't want to be in another city alone if something goes wrong. Totally sucks donkey balls. But I am keeping the week off anyways to relax. I went for a walk around the neighborhood and breathed a bit harder then usual, but not enough to make it uncomfortably horrid. But the worst part is that after sitting down in my chair I had the tight chest for about 10 or so minutes till it all eased back down.

They did a sonogram of my heart and I hope the cardiologist can come up with a solution. There really isn't a 'cure' for it, since in my case it's also hereditary. But if you get bad symptoms like I do (that came on so damn suddenly) I can go the heart ablation route. (sorta what they did when I got my stent). Because I can't live feeling like this every day.

Did I say this sucks?

Yeah. Hospital food is horrid. My arms been shot up with insulin and my hand has an iv owie.

I wanna just meeeeeeeeep.

And it's my birthday in 6 hours.

Eff you world. I'm still here.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                Soooo. If you guys weren't on my fb then you are unaware of my icky situation. I went to the ER Sunday morning complaining of chest pains. I thought I was having a heart attack. Stayed there till today so they could monitor me. They found I have a rare heart arrhythmia called Bigeminy. Yup. I have a heart beat that skips a full one and goes right to a premature one. This is causing me tightness in my chest,fatigue and shortness of breath. I'm guessing all the stress of work was not helping me. I have to go back to see my doc in a week and the cardiologist in 3 weeks.

And I'm cancelling my vacation. I just don't like how I feel and I don't want to be in another city alone if something goes wrong. Totally sucks donkey balls. But I am keeping the week off anyways to relax. I went for a walk around the neighborhood and breathed a bit harder then usual, but not enough to make it uncomfortably horrid. But the worst part is that after sitting down in my chair I had the tight chest for about 10 or so minutes till it all eased back down.

They did a sonogram of my heart and I hope the cardiologist can come up with a solution. There really isn't a 'cure' for it, since in my case it's also hereditary. But if you get bad symptoms like I do (that came on so damn suddenly) I can go the heart ablation route. (sorta what they did when I got my stent). Because I can't live feeling like this every day.

Did I say this sucks?

Yeah. Hospital food is horrid. My arms been shot up with insulin and my hand has an iv owie.

I wanna just meeeeeeeeep.

And it's my birthday in 6 hours.

Eff you world. I'm still here.
                                Oh no, I'm sorry you feel poorly! Let me just figure out how to make my CD drive accept birthday treats that pop out of your computer and we'll be in business....

Nope, doesn't work. I think I need to befriend some engineers... or Harry Potter style wizards... hmm...

Anyway, take it easy and feel better!

Comment

Working...
                                X