This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Apparently, AT&T cell phones are having problems in the area. Everybody's whining.
    Keep a landline, people, if at all possible! First of all, unless you are diligent about keeping that cell phone in your pocket, it does you no good at the other end of the house if you need to call for help. Secondly, most times when power goes out, even cell towers, you still have a dial tone and can use your real phone.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My 3 day weekend destroyed and now I get to spend the day feeling ill.

After I talk to my employer I think I'm going to hide in my video games until work happens tomorrow.

Comment

My alarm has gone off, and I'm still sleepy.

Mostly art.

Comment

Finally home from petsitting. I didn't mind doing it by any means, but what kind of cave people don't have internet in their home?!
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'd dreading reading this chapter. It's not my fave story to begin with, I've already read this rewritten chapter, and now she wants us to read the re-rewritten chapter, This will be round 3 for one, extra-long chapter. And I very rarely reread books I actually liked!
            She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
              I'm ready to cry over how expensive college is. There is no reason I should have to pay this much money. The only book I've been able to find free online is a play that's been public domain for years. I really cannot take this. I am being robbed and I'm supposed to thank them for the opportunity.
              Look for UK and European editions. They might have a few page changes and UK spelling, but they tend to be mostly the same. Textbooks are WAY cheaper in the UK. Also:

With student loan debt at an all-time high, the high costs of text books hurt even more. This year, save yourself a ton of money by buying your textbo

I can vouch for a lot of those tips.

I think how textbooks are priced in North America is criminal. But people get creative at getting around those high prices.

Comment

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Oh my god. Satan! Jesus I'm ready to repent. Paaaleeeeese. I cannot handle this heat. I cannot! I will go back to church. Say my hail marys. I can't handle this heat. I'm no good in hell. What am I going to do?

We opened our door tonight to leave work at 11pm. And you can just feel the heat like you stuck your head in an oven.

I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm dying.
                I'm dead.
                I'm alive again
                zombie does not like the heat.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Oh my god. Satan! Jesus I'm ready to repent. Paaaleeeeese. I cannot handle this heat. I cannot! I will go back to church. Say my hail marys. I can't handle this heat. I'm no good in hell. What am I going to do?

We opened our door tonight to leave work at 11pm. And you can just feel the heat like you stuck your head in an oven.

I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm dying.
                  I'm dead.
                  I'm alive again
                  zombie does not like the heat.
                  Do more bad things heat rises, I saw someone somewhere postulate that therefor the lower levels of hell should be cooler than the higher. So you just have to get yourself to the bottom.
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I'm about to kill a kitten if I have to. It's 86 degrees at MIDNIGHT!

Comment

Yikes... that's about as high as we ever get during the day.
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

2am and it's 82 degrees.

Comment

Why I always loved SF...even if the day temp was 90-100 right at 6 the fog rolled in,and it cooled to no more than 50,and 40 at night normally.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Billy Cosby Is A Rapist

I just don't understand why Bill Cosby raped all these woman? At first I didn't believe if all 50 women was telling truth that Bill Cosby raped them. But now I know the truth. Bill Cosby raped all these women. I used to be a fan of Bill COsby but not anymore. What's bothers me about this whole accusation why didn't any of these women come forward about by 20, 30, 40 or 50 years sooner. They should have report his behind for the beginning. I just don't get it.

Comment

Starbucks ran out of Pumpkin Scones before I got there at 7:15 this morning.

People in this town muscling in on my autumn traditions... *huff*
                              She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Umm.. Guys, I just noticed. Why Rant Thread V 1.2?? O_O
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X