This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Cause it was as I believe trimmed Gleb..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Ohh... Okay.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Ugh.........interview sucked. Panel phone interview....there is just no way for that to go hopefully I get it, but I won't be surprised if I don't
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Billy Cosby Is A Rapist

During his hay days, accusing Cosby of rape would be like accusing Jesus of lying about the walking on water thing. It just wouldn't fly. He was and is a very powerful man in the entertainment world. Power pushes victims to stay silent. It sucks.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I agree with you Medusa. Bill Cosby is still very powerful, but thankfully many are coming forward. Unfortunately, due to the law, they can't file against him. I'm hoping that he gets what he deserves though. Just because he is a star didn't and doesn't mean he is above the law.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I hate physics.... Ugh!!!

- - - Updated - - -

And the teacher too... ><
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Yes. All his old TV shows from various networks was yanked off the air.

Comment

I have had the same dream for the last two days. I don't normally redream, and I can honestly say its starting to upset me. I don't like it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

And lets just go ahead and admit I'm in freakin tears cause this slow season is killing me and my checks aren't enough to pay my part of the bills, and yes he has been getting overtime and I can't even get close to 40, he of course has no problem covering what I can' but I DO. Those are my responsibilities, and I don't like asking for help.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I am so unbelievably done with today. I swear to whoever, WOE BETIDE the next person who asks me to move from this couch.
                    She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                      I have had the same dream for the last two days. I don't normally redream, and I can honestly say its starting to upset me. I don't like it at all.

- - - Updated - - -

And lets just go ahead and admit I'm in freakin tears cause this slow season is killing me and my checks aren't enough to pay my part of the bills, and yes he has been getting overtime and I can't even get close to 40, he of course has no problem covering what I can' but I DO. Those are my responsibilities, and I don't like asking for help.
                      I can't rarely seem to dream at all(why? I don't really know for sure, I have a few theories though.) and on the off chance that I do, I can never recall it.

Also, financial struggle is rough, I can relate.
                      "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

Arizona problems?

Comment

I really hate being sick. Like really, really hate this. I'm a week in to a cough that seems like it's never going to end (fever of 101, vomiting cause I'm coughing so hard type of cough) and I just want to sleep. The thought of going in to work today makes me want to cry.
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

If that is the flu,it sounds like one from back in the mid 90's I had,took about 2 months to finally go away...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              If that is the flu,it sounds like one from back in the mid 90's I had,took about 2 months to finally go away...
                              Ugh. My daughter had it for about a week. Girlfriend for about 5 days. Husband for about a day and a half. Tomorrow is a full week for me. I get walking pneumonia every year though and thought that might be what this is, but typically the antibiotics kick it in the butt and this isn't responding at all. So... yeah. Probably the flu. Idk. Just tired.
                              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Sadly some strains wait years to hit,I have heard about a few strains that hit back in the 80's-90's,and each year several strains hit again,and you are immune if you got it in the way back,but the flu is always evolving it seems..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X