X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Not saying a word,just this.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Not saying a word,just this.
      Please stop
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I saw a meme somewhere with Peekachoo as vice pres. Pretty funny!

I'm on a roll with the Pokemon spoof Chardonay-go thing since it's for "moms" and I'm not one. Cabernet all the way!

Annnnnd, a t-storm woke me up around 4 a.m. We needed the rain but not the noise!!
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I hear ya.

Comment

before it was cool' attitude.

And I guess that's my rant.. what the f is wrong with people that seeing others having fun and getting out in the fresh air is making them angry? No one's making anyone play, but no one's stopping anyone either.. so what's the deal? Stupid humans. We're such an angry, jealous and hateful race.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Pokemon Go, as we all know, is a tool of Satan:

Be sure to listen to the recordings... The rock-solid evidence will make you hide under the bed...
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                Pokemon Go, as we all know, is a tool of Satan:

Be sure to listen to the recordings... The rock-solid evidence will make you hide under the bed...
                One of my friends posted this on Faceboook: http://erikadawson.com/is-pokemon-sa...n-perspective/ I wonder if this is where your guy got his idea from.
                Scare tactics. Maybe this is why I'm a sucky Christian... I watched too much He-Man and Labrynth when I was little.
                Last edited by Azvanna; 15 Jul 2016, 02:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                  One of my friends posted this on Faceboook: http://erikadawson.com/is-pokemon-sa...n-perspective/ I wonder if this is where your guy got his idea from.
                  Scare tactics. Maybe this is why I'm a sucky Christian... I watched too much He-Man and Labrynth when I was little.
                  I think the lunatic fringe always needs an enemy, and will fabricate one wherever they look...

Myself, I read too much C. S. Lewis and T. S. Eliot, which is probably why I'm such a sucky pagan .
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I seem to remember something about a Teletubby ,and some kid named Potter or something...
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      I seem to remember something about a Teletubby ,and some kid named Potter or something...
                      I can kinda get the Harry Potter one. I mean, witches are obviously evil, right? But the teletubbies one.. I never understood that. It was a completely harmless show that kids seemed to love and it gave parents a bit of breathing space while it was on. I don't know much about parenthood, but that sounds like a pretty positive show. Seems as soon as anything is popular the lunatics come out with their torches and pitchforks! Again, I repeat, stupid humans..
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

The same scare was going with the Care Bears for certain. I vaguely recall getting fliers in the mail and want to say email though might have been on a BBS system.
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                          ... But the teletubbies one.. I never understood that. It was a completely harmless show that kids seemed to love and it gave parents a bit of breathing space while it was on...
                          The teletubbies worshiped a personified sun,

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	353408

those pagan little bastards!

Comment

(mild rant)

I'm so bummed. One of the authors I follow on twitter I have to unfollow. All she does is posts pics of her 3 cats. Over and over. Doing absolutely nothing. But she thinks they are doing something. And she's so effing annoying. I have to unfollow her or else I'll never want to read another piece of her writing. And I have a 24 hour long collection in my audiobook queue.

Also, I have to go to bed now because I have to do another split of 9:30-11:30 meeting then come back 4-9. Only good thing is I have a ride both shifts. And I'm not dressing up for the meeting. Just my eyebrows and out the door.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I just want to thank the church group that took every single inch of free National Forest campsites on Mt. Evans today.

Also somebody needs to buy my truck so I can get out of the Denver area and continue West.
                              Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 18 Jul 2016, 22:13.

Comment

My phenotype spread across the British Isles as an adaptation to cooler, cloudy weather. The pagan side of me loves the sun and all it does for life on Earth. The ginger side of me is about ready for this heat to bugger off. Can't be doing with trying to sleep in this heat. It's north east England, we don't have air conditioning in our homes here. We ususlly don't even have it in our shops and cafes!

Okay folks, that'll do for this rant. Same again next year?

Comment

Working...
                                X