This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

I say RANT!!!!!!!!! It is 11:00 PM here in Jersey,and outside the temp is.....55 degrees...this on Jan 12 in the middle of winter...This is Mid summer night time temps..Mother Nature,are you smoking crack again???
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      I say RANT!!!!!!!!! It is 11:00 PM here in Jersey,and outside the temp is.....55 degrees...this on Jan 12 in the middle of winter...This is Mid summer night time temps..Mother Nature,are you smoking crack again???
      Think we're hogging all the cold over here. Having to wear 2 coats to work again. Love the winter but there's a point at which the cold stops being fun. Especially for someone who doesn't drive so needs to rely on the old feet-pony to get around.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
        Think we're hogging all the cold over here. Having to wear 2 coats to work again. Love the winter but there's a point at which the cold stops being fun. Especially for someone who doesn't drive so needs to rely on the old feet-pony to get around.
        You too, eh? It briefly got normal here (I think it was 2 degrees C today), but by Sunday it's supposed to plunge to highs of -1 again, with lows of -11. anunitu, you can have our winter!

Why did I move to a cold country? I should have picked Australia

Comment

Got my hours cut, from 3 days to 2 on my contract. Of course my boss thinks she's done a wonderful thing giving me 2.5. Yeah right, still $400 less a fortnight. And now I find out that I'm working half wed, thur/Fri. I specifically asked for tues-thurs. Why make me work a full Friday? Why isn't that my day off or half day? I only got 16 lessons with my high school class last year because it was put on a Friday. I want to avoid that. Plus, I have a conference in week 2, Thurs/Fri. What's the point of starting till week 3? Oh yeah, and in week 3 I'm taking a week unpaid because my friend has a brain tumor so I'm going to see him. Not that I've told her that yet. Let's make it week 4.
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

The guy is insane in the mainframe...He just does things with no idea of the repercussions. He needs a 5150(Calif folks know what that is)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Jesus was also a jew, and Israel isn't accepting refugees either and has very strict immigration as well... and also built a wall, though in their case it was to stop illegal Muslim immigration. Just following the example of God's chosen people.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                Jesus was also a jew, and Israel isn't accepting refugees either and has very strict immigration as well... and also built a wall, though in their case it was to stop illegal Muslim immigration. Just following the example of God's chosen people.
                The analogy is still apt considering how I feel about that religion. So it's my truth.

Also, I apologize people! I have a potty mouth and I thought I posted this in the adult section. I reported myself.

*puts out wrists. Handcuff me. I've been a bad poster.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

The analogy is still apt considering how I feel about that religion. So it's my truth.

Also, I apologize people! I have a potty mouth and I thought I posted this in the adult section. I reported myself.

*puts out wrists. Handcuff me. I've been a bad poster.
                  Dang I missed it. I've done the rude in the last week as well lol. Whoops... sorry peeps.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

And I'm sick!
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I was watching Beyond Scared Straight this morning on demand and this boy had his pants beneath his butt. I don't care if you are black, white, or green; no one wants to see your underwear. Pull your damn pants up like your fathers' do! And how do you expect to get a job when you have your pants below your damned butt!
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Finally got all our tax information in. So I go to file them. I'm super excited because this should be a golden year. We bought a house and had a child. I'm going to be able to pay off some stuff. Wahoo!! Until I realize our company didn't take out enough federal taxes. They should have taken a combined $5500, instead they took $2800 so we are going to either get nothing back or owe. Why the crap wouldn't you take out the correct amount?? I know we both claimed zero deductions. How can a global company make that kind of of mistake? With my insurance costing me an extra $190a paycheck and having the additional medical bills now to pay KP and I need a good refund.

Kp hinks he's going to fix it. I don't think it will make a difference, next step look at filing married but seperated. Maybe that will work better. And I'm talking to them at work about taking more out.
                        Last edited by kalynraye; 02 Feb 2017, 21:12.
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                          Finally got all our tax information in. So I go to file them. I'm super excited because this should be a golden year. We bought a house and had a child. I'm going to be able to pay off some stuff. Wahoo!! Until I realize our company didn't take out enough federal taxes. They should have taken a combined $5500, instead they took $2800 so we are going to either get nothing back or owe. Why the crap wouldn't you take out the correct amount?? I know we both claimed zero deductions. How can a global company make that kind of of mistake? With my insurance costing me an extra $190a paycheck and having the additional medical bills now to pay KP and I need a good refund.

Kp hinks he's going to fix it. I don't think it will make a difference, next step look at filing married but seperated. Maybe that will work better. And I'm talking to them at work about taking more out.
                          Good luck with the taxes! When I had a job I used to hate filing them. Hopefully going to get a job this year and will be filing taxes next year. Taxes are not fun.

I've had this damned cold or whatever for over a week and been on antibiotics and it still hasn't gone away! What the hell is the matter with me?! I was told by the doc to come back tomorrow. So that's what I am going to do. It sucks being sick!
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Nothing bad comes from open Carry...or does it.

Police: Wal-Mart customer fatally shoots suspected thief

Just saying...This was in Florida if you wondered
                            Last edited by anunitu; 05 Feb 2017, 10:15.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

My state now has concealed carry with no permit. Yeah boy.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                                My state now has concealed carry with no permit. Yeah boy.
                                I still don't get this. Like why is in necessary?? Australia does gun laws soooo much better.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                                Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment