BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Hey everybody. Today I'm doing a tarot reading on what'going to happen in George Floyd Murder Trial using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1 Near Future #1: 5 of Cups Reversed: There's going to be hope and happiness to proceed for George Floyd Murder Trial.

2. Near Future #2: 5 of Swords: The trial will be humiliated with a horrible defeat during the beginning of the trial.

3. Distant Future: Page of Cups Reversed: Everybody will be very unhappy about the murder trial verdict.

4. Far Distant Future #1: Queen of Wands Reversed: There will be a lot of egotism and narrow-minded of the aftermath of the murder trial.

5. Far Distant Future #2: 4 of Pentacles Reversed: There will be over defensiveness and losing a lot of money with the aftermath of the murder trial.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

• Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

What's going to happen on the Election in November?

Lovers Reversed: People will make bad choices in the election.

5 of Wands: People will fight over the ballot.

King of Wands Reversed: People will going to elected Trump because he's intolerable for everything go what he stands for.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Working...
      X