Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Hey everybody I actually did a tarot reading on the coronavirus a month ago to see how the whole world be affected using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 7 of Swords: People will be lying about their health which they said they don't have the coronavirus.

2. Distant Future: 3 of Wands Reverse: People won't be cooperating with the sick people by not getting their illness.

3. Far Distant Future: Star: There's still hope. The scientist will be able to make a cure for the coronavirus.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on Myth-Weavers Forum so far using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 3 of Cups: I'm celebrating and having fun in Myth-Weavers Forum.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Cups Reverse: There's still hope and happiness for me in Myth-Weavers Forum.

3. Far Distant Future: Strength: There's going to be courage and strength against the haters in Myth-Weavers Forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everybody. Today I did a tarot reading for myself on how I'm doing on Myth-Weavers Forum so far using the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.

1. Near Future: 3 of Cups: I'm celebrating and having fun in Myth-Weavers Forum.

2. Distant Future: 5 of Cups Reverse: There's still hope and happiness for me in Myth-Weavers Forum.

3. Far Distant Future: Strength: There's going to be courage and strength against the haters in Myth-Weavers Forum.

Last edited by Bartmanhomer; Yesterday at 17:25.