Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BMH's Mind Tarot Reading Thread

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Yes yes. I was referring to symbol of death not always meaning 'death'. That's all.
    Oh ok. Now I get it.

Comment

Making The Drow Tarot Deck Mind Tarot Reading

Tonight I did a mind tarot reading about making the Drow Tarot that I'm planning next month and I got some positive results. 1. Near Future: Magician: I'm going to use great skills by creating the Drow Tarot Deck. 2. Distant Future: 3 of Pentacles: I'm going to do a great job for creating the Drow Tarot Deck. 3. Far Distant Future: 6 of Wands: My Drow Tarot Deck will become very successful.

Comment

Westboro Baptist Church Mind Tarot Reading

Tonight I did a mind tarot reading for the Westboro Baptist Church and most obviously the results were very negative. 1. Near Future: Hierophant Reverse: The WBC is teaching with dogmatic hate. 2. Distant Future: Justice Reverse: The WBC is getting injustice in their lives. 3. Far Distant Future: 5 of Wands: The WBC is having a conflict with a group of people.

Comment

Immaturity Mind Tarot Reading

Tonight I did a mind tarot reading about my immaturity and I got some negative results. 1. Near Future: Fool Reverse: I'm actually very foolishly especially in this forum. 2. Distant Future: Knight of Wands Reverse: I'm acting reckless and destructive with my immaturity. 3. Far Distant Future: 5 of Wands: I'm causing so much arguments includinge everybody in this forum.

Comment

I'm curious. I would be interested in a reading.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
              I'm curious. I would be interested in a reading.
              Sure. I'll PM your mind tarot reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                Sure. I'll PM your mind tarot reading.
                I just read it. Thank you very much.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                  I just read it. Thank you very much.
                  You're welcome.

Comment

Dungeons And Dragons Mind Tarot Reading

Tonight I did a mind tarot reading on what's going to happen when I play a male drow fighter in Dungeons and Dragons version 3.5 and I got some positive results. 1. Near Future: King of Wands: I'm going to play a male drow fighter who's a natural leader. 2. Distant Future: Ace of Wands: This is the beginning of energy for my male drow fighter. 3. Far Distant Future: 6 of Wands: The adventure will turn out to be a success for my male drow fighter.

Comment

Running For President Mind Tarot Reading

Tonight I did a mind tarot reading about what's going to happen when I run for president and I got some positive results. 1. Near Future: Ace of Wands: This is the beginning of energy for me when I run for president. 2. Distant Future: King of Wands: I'm going to be a natural born leader during my election. 3. Far Distant Future: 6 of Wands: I'm going to win by a landslide and become president.

Comment

Today I did a mind tarot reading about what's going to happen to me when I get a girlfriend in 2016 and I got some positive results. 1. Near Future: Queen of Cups: I'm going to meet an older woman who's intuitive and psychic. 2. Distant Future: 2 of Cups: I'm going to fall in love with the older woman. 3. Far Distant Future: 9 of Cups: I'm going to get my wish.

Comment

My Internship Mind Tarot Reading

Today I did a mind tarot reading about what's going to happen at my internship by the next six weeks and I got some positive results. 1. Near Future: Queen of Cups: I'm going to work with an older woman who's intuitive and psychic. She's also my supervisor. 2. Distant Future: King of Swords: I'm going to work with an older man who's smart and intelligent. He's also a co-worker. 3. Far Distant Future: 8 of Wands: The job that I'll be doing will be very fast and quick.

Comment

My mind tarot is getting stronger and stronger everyday!

Comment

OK I'm using the King of Wands upright which represents my character Patrick Club as the protagonist of the story. How would you describe the King of Wands upright personality and traits?

Comment

Honesty, diligence, inspired, trusting and trustworthy, natural leader, knows how to delegate and inspire others.
                                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X