Floyd Mayweather Final Fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Mayweather Final Fight

If anybody follows boxing, Tomorrow night is Floyd Mayweather final fight. He's going to fight Andre Berto. I'm a big Mayweather fan. I hope he wins.

Re: Floyd Mayweather Final Fight

I dislike him. I dislike him for his domestic violence against his children's mother. I feel bad for his illiteracy issues.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

But on his defense, she attack him first.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
        That's a crappy defense for a professional boxer hitting a woman. I guarantee she was capable of less damage than he was... I'm kind of the opposite of a Floyd mayweather fan myself... Sorry.
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
          That's a crappy defense for a professional boxer hitting a woman. I guarantee she was capable of less damage than he was... I'm kind of the opposite of a Floyd mayweather fan myself... Sorry.
          It's ok. You've a right of your own opinion. But at least he turn his life around. He's a changed person.

Comment

He has been accused of violence against women 7 times in 13 years.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ok. You've a right of your own opinion. But at least he turn his life around. He's a changed person.
            Why do you say he's a changed man? I'm genuinely curious. If there's something I don't know, please tell me.

Amid the hoopla over the “fight of the century,” set to earn the fighter millions, there is a shameful silence on his long history of domestic violence.

Questioned by CNN reporter Rachel Nichols last year about his abusive behavior, Mayweather showed little remorse. He noted that there were "no pictures ... just hearsay and allegations." He has previously said he should not be compared to O.J. Simpson or Chris Brown because there are no pictures of the women he has allegedly abused -- as if the lack of video or photographic evidence is equal to exoneration.
            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

So that gives you the go card to beat a women? No it doesn't, if she attacked him he should have restrained her and called the cops. He's a professional boxer there is no excuse for domestic violence, and what makes him a changed man?
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I'm sad. I wanted to see him fight Rhonda Rousey. She'd kick his ass.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I don't want to rain on someone's parade. And I'm sorry that it ruins your perception of him..or not. But this man beat a mother. And their son witnessed it. How do I know this? This is the son's own words of the abuse. His own writing even. When you abuse a person in front of their child, your child, you are irrevocably changing who that child will become. That is a horrible crime.

Source

Mind you their son was 10 years old at the time.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                    I'm sad. I wanted to see him fight Rhonda Rousey. She'd kick his ass.
                    That'd be interesting. Agreed.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

It is interesting how someone's success in sports or arts (especially music industry) makes us forgive almost any kind of crime or sometimes even glorify it...
                      baah.

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                        He has been accused of violence against women 7 times in 13 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you say he's a changed man? I'm genuinely curious. If there's something I don't know, please tell me.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/opinio...weather-fight/
                        Yes. He help with the community and he change his ways.

Comment

Yes Floyd Mayweather won last night. He's still undefeated!

Comment

Working...
                          X