Bad Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Friend

Have anyone have a friend who's was disrespectful to you? I use to have a friend like that. A few years ago I went to BMCC (Borough Of Manhattan Community College) at the admission room so I can attend going to this college. I met a guy name Chris Mendes. We talk for a very long time and my mind was saying "Ok this guy sounds like a very positive person and he's fun to hang out with. So we became friends. A few months later we encounter again and he said that girls doesn't date nerds and nice guys, they only date assholes so they can have sex with them. My mind told me "Ok something ain't right with this guy, he's a lot different than most of my friends that I hang out with. He's was very disrespectful, rude and negative to me. He didn't care what I've to say. A few months later we encounter again and he's still continue to be disrespectful to me. MY mind told me "Oh that's it! I'm done with him." So a few months later we encounter again. Chris wanted to talk to me and I didn't want to be bothered talking to him so I turn away with digust, walk away and broke my friendship with him after that.

Re: Bad Friend

"Auld Lang Syne", my friend. Its important to ask ourselves who, and what is worth remembering sometimes.

Comment

I had a friend who was outright abusive to me (physically and mental). It was during a time where I didn't have the spine to get him out of my life. I'm much better without him. You're better off without Chris.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

yeah, I had a friend once (a roommate even) who was very nice at first, but then became disrespectful, and then became abusive

you are better off without this guy in your life

Comment

Re: Bad Friender have a

Good on you! I once had a friend who manipulated my fears to get information for herself. It's good to let go of friends who do you harm.

Comment

Funnily enough, when people get too comfortable with you, they'd show other facets of themselves that are previously veiled for various reasons. I met people like that all the time and when they began to behave in manners that weren't out for show, I'd give them chance to correct them. Otherwise I'd just create distance till we lose all contacts with each other.

Comment

most people can hide from who they are for a time, but they can't hide themselves for very long.
              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
              I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
              X