The Most PowerfuL Member In Paganforum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Most PowerfuL Member In Paganforum

I declare myself as the most powerful member in Paganforum history!

....V was here.
    Last edited by volcaniclastic; 20 Sep 2015, 10:10. Reason: Staff 2, Bartmanhomer 0

Re: The Most PowerfuL Member In Paganforum

I bow to your discovery, and honor your insight.

Your are truly more powerful than you presume.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
      I bow to your discovery, and honor your insight.

Your are truly more powerful than you presume.
      Thank you. It's feel good being a ruler of this forum.

Comment

Bartman,
        You will find that being the head of anything Pagan is a lot like owning a thousand cats and trying to keep them in one small place without them getting into cat-fights.
        I founded and was the president of Central Puget Sound Pagan Pride, Inc. for seven years. I will pity you in your role as "ruler".
        Herding cats became the description for heading anything pagan whether it was COAST, CASA, Covenant Fellowship or CPSPP. It seems many people want a title but not the work or responsibility that follows.
        At the same time there are some that have gone before that will empathize with you. There are those precious few that actually get involved and help.
        By the way, I respectfully decline any office appointment.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.

Comment

Ok. Thanks. That's a great insight DragonsFriend.

Comment

That's an interesting user title you're sporting there.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Anybody tries ruling me will soon wish they hadn't.
              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                That's an interesting user title you're sporting there.
                To whom are you referring?

Comment

*wonders if he realizes that there are at least 6 members more powerful than him...*

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    *wonders if he realizes that there are at least 6 members more powerful than him...*
                    And that's just the staff... A new member with less than 50 posts surely comes pretty low in the pecking order...
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

What just happened here?
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Comrades, I smell a riot...
                        baah.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                            And that's just the staff... A new member with less than 50 posts surely comes pretty low in the pecking order...
                            Seniority doesn't equate directly to power except when it comes to giving out reputation points. It can net access to hidden sections but the pecking order is from greatest to least

Owners
                            Me
                            GMs
                            Local Mods
                            Everyone else

If everyone else wants to establish an informal pecking order amongst themselves that's on them but attempting to enforce such a thing is liable to result in behavior that irritates higher tiers of the actual pecking order.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Ummmm,what???? I know nothing,Nothing...
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                              X