Magic for good luck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic for good luck?

A job opportunity has sprung up in another department at my workplace, it would be a great pay raise and open a lot of doors for further opportunities down the line, I'm going to speak to the manager tomorrow to schedule the interview. Any recommended spells for good luck? I'll be carrying some of my crystals in my pocket and I've got a worry stone, but I figured having a little extra help couldn't hurt.

Also if anyone wants to pray for me or send good thoughts my way, that would be very much appreciated!

Re: Magic for good luck?

I'll keep you in my thoughts! Good luck!
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

There are loads of things you could do, and you can also ask your patrons for help, if you have any :-) Good luck!
      She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Write down on a piece of white paper everything you think might go wrong the morning of your interview. then place the paper written side down where only you will find it.
        After the interview burn the paper.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Cross your fingers and wish really hard; I've found that often works in a pinch for me
          Good luck!

Comment

This is your Harvest, Autumnleaf! Sure we don't work the fields, or hunt as our Ancestors did, but we put a great deal of ourselves into our work. Be confidant, and trust in your efforts.

I'll be sure to send positivity your way.

Comment

Thank you guys! Had a preliminary interview today and I think it went really well!

Comment

Good luck with it!
                She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Working...
                X