Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Siblings

Oct 2004
    Religion
    olde pharte

Re: Siblings

I am first born and only male of 6 ... I am currently the oldest living member and male in the famiy at 60 years ode ...

- - - Updated - - -

Copper Member
    Sep 2015
    Religion
    Arratu - based on Sumer 4500 to 1800BCE

Oh my, You are still just a pup!
    I pity you the four younger sisters. Five women and just two men... That had to suck!
    I had an older brother and an older sister. The other nine siblings were younger and some were enough younger that they were a pain. I love them now and we all look forward to getting together a couple of times a year. By the time I was married, I had changed more diapers than most mothers.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Vary Spiritual, into the Astral Planes.
    Phrase
    Nothing like the smell of Combine Plasma and a good mead in the morning!

I have two 17 year old brothers and one 21 year old brother((17 myself)). I do have arguments with the two brothers my age but the 21 year old one I get along with perfectly. Most arguments I do however is with one of my brothers and my grandmother, my grandmother is one of those Donald Trump supporters who complains about Mexican and Asian immigrants, and many of my friends just so happen to be immigrants so me and her argue about it. My brother wants to stay here in NY but I want to move back to NC to finish up High School, so we argue about that.

lady sings the blues DanieMarie's Avatar
    Oct 2009
    Religion
    Solitary Pagan

I have a younger brother. He's 2 years younger than me (I'm 31 and he's 29) and is super cool. I wish I got to see him more often.

Oct 2015
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan

I was adopted by my aunt and uncle, so I have two brothers who are actually my cousins and five cousins who are actually my sisters. Four of the latter are half-sisters. One will have nothing to do with any of us. One only speaks to me, not the rest, on occasion. I'm very close with my youngest half-sister and my full sister, as well as with my eldest brother.

Sep 2012
    Religion
    Druid

I've got two brothers. One is a year older than me, and the other is adopted and ten years younger than me.
    “A lifetime may not be long enough to attune ourselves fully to the harmony of the universe. But just to become aware that we can resonate with it -- that alone can be like waking up from a dream.” - Br. David Steindl Rast

Oct 2015

I have two half-siblings; an older brother who's 37 and an older sister who's 33. I'm 27 and we all have different fathers.

Sealed
    Aug 2015
    Religion
    Sumerian pagan
    Phrase
    Constants and variables

I have an older sister who is 30 and married and an older brother who is 26.

Jul 2014
    Religion
    Celtic Pagan, Kitchen Witch

I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters. I am the 3rd eldest with a sister and a brother older then me. My oldest brother is 5 years younger then me and the baby which is a sister is 12 years younger then myself. I am the oldest without kids however I have company in the fact that the youngest children don't have kids either. My baby sister is only 17 so I guess that's not much consolation.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Dec 2015

yeah, i don't have a family tree so much as a family diagram. by my birth mother, i have an elder sister and an elder brother, and out of the three of us, only my big sis has confirmed paternity ... i count her half sister, by way of her father, as my sister. i was fostered with my birth mother's cousin from when i was 11, and she and her husband are who i think of as my parents, and through them i got 4 big brothers ... before finding out there's a fifth that they had before they got married, so he was put up for adoption ... so my answer to the question of siblings can be very, very complicated. two, no six, no, seven, wait, eight .... the response tends to be confusion.
    and i'm the youngest of the lot of them.