Siblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Siblings

I've got two brothers. One is a year older than me, and the other is adopted and ten years younger than me.
    “A lifetime may not be long enough to attune ourselves fully to the harmony of the universe. But just to become aware that we can resonate with it -- that alone can be like waking up from a dream.” - Br. David Steindl Rast

Comment

I have two half-siblings; an older brother who's 37 and an older sister who's 33. I'm 27 and we all have different fathers.
      Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
      - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

I have an older sister who is 30 and married and an older brother who is 26.

Comment

I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters. I am the 3rd eldest with a sister and a brother older then me. My oldest brother is 5 years younger then me and the baby which is a sister is 12 years younger then myself. I am the oldest without kids however I have company in the fact that the youngest children don't have kids either. My baby sister is only 17 so I guess that's not much consolation.
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

yeah, i don't have a family tree so much as a family diagram. by my birth mother, i have an elder sister and an elder brother, and out of the three of us, only my big sis has confirmed paternity ... i count her half sister, by way of her father, as my sister. i was fostered with my birth mother's cousin from when i was 11, and she and her husband are who i think of as my parents, and through them i got 4 big brothers ... before finding out there's a fifth that they had before they got married, so he was put up for adoption ... so my answer to the question of siblings can be very, very complicated. two, no six, no, seven, wait, eight .... the response tends to be confusion.
            and i'm the youngest of the lot of them.

Comment

My sister and I were adopted out to different families. I traced her 15 years ago and we are still in touch. We have another 7 siblings in America who probably don't know about us. Our birth mother died some years ago, though we have met a number of other relatives in Ireland.
              Once a man, like the sea I raged;
              Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
              And there is in fact more earth than sea.
              Genesis lyric

Comment

I have a younger brother and sister. Brother lives here in Michigan, but my sister is in California with her husband.
                “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I have 2 older brothers and a younger sister. I was married for 30 years (wife passed on 7 years ago). My sister married my wife's brother and they had a son who is my nephew but he is like a son as we always lived close by and he spent a lot of time with us. My wife and I never able to have kids.

Comment

I have one sister who is 13 months younger than me. She is Catholic and is married and has one son.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I have a married older brother with a daughter and a baby son, another married brother with two daughters (one a baby) and married sister with a son and baby daughter. They're all in their 30s. (I'm in my mid twenties to give some context). Aside from me (and my wife) my brother with the two daughters and his wife are the only non-Christians.
                      I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                      Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                      But that day you know I left my money
                      And I thought of you only
                      All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Working...
                      X