The Least Powerful Member of Pagan Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Least Powerful Member of Pagan Forum

Planescape: Torment was my favorite game ever.

Ready for the new Torment to come out in December.

Comment

Originally posted by October View Post
      My hair also tries to kill me. It wrestled me out of bed once.
      Hahahaha, but I have it worse, my hair despises me so much, that it left my head

Comment

I would like this title but only if it were an ability that I could possess. My potential, like each of you, is boundless.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Nah got to be me. I'm low keyed and don't say much and have less posts than a lot of people who've been here as long as I have. So low key I bet many don't even know who I am. Definitely one of those who get the "Who is that when you read something I wrote!"
          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I have a full set of homemade maps to the original ZELDA ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
              I have a full set of homemade maps to the original ZELDA ...
              I HAVE the original Zelda.

Mostly art.

Comment

Tons of people have the original Zelda. I've BEATEN the original Zelda.

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                  Nah got to be me. I'm low keyed and don't say much and have less posts than a lot of people who've been here as long as I have. So low key I bet many don't even know who I am. Definitely one of those who get the "Who is that when you read something I wrote!"
                  I bet I get this a lot more than you and I've got mod status.... Just sayin.
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                    I bet I get this a lot more than you and I've got mod status.... Just sayin.
                    Who are you again? he he he
                    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I don't remember the last time I was truly low key...

My memory is failing. Does anyone remember when I was low key?
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                        I don't remember the last time I was truly low key...

My memory is failing. Does anyone remember when I was low key?
                        You're never low key, darling.

Mostly art.

Comment

Natasha???....soooooooooooo MO is Boris then????...What I want to know is who is Rocky and who is the Moose?
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Anu, that's why he's Masked.
                            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              Natasha???....soooooooooooo MO is Boris then????...What I want to know is who is Rocky and who is the Moose?
                              You can be Sherman to my Mr. Peabody
                              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Working...
                              X