X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola

Hola, world.

My name is Nerevar, and this is me saying hello. I'm a spiritual agnostic who has long been neglecting the spiritual half of that statement. Over the past few months, I have been walking down paths that I was too embarrassed or afraid to tread. Exploring my own spirituality and beliefs lately has been an eye-opening experience, and I am still discovering much of what that means to me. I have been searching for a place to hear what others have to say, and I landed here. It's been over a decade since I was on any sort of forum, so I may be a bit slow getting into the groove here. If anyone has any questions or whatnot, this desert creature is happy to answer while I am finding my feet.

Re: Hola

Hello! Welcome to PF.
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum. We're a pretty easy-going bunch, so don't be afraid to jump in, but also don't feel pressured to go faster than you're comfortable. :-)
      She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Hello!
        Welcome

Comment

Welcome! You're free to explore all the paths here, just take your time and enjoy the ride!
          baah.

Comment

Working...
          X