Ouija Board to Contact Deities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouija Board to Contact Deities

This thread is more out of curiosity than anything else. Have any of you ever tried to use a Ouija board to contact any gods? If so, did it work, and how did the deity react?

Re: Ouija Board to Contact Deities

Well might as well roll your dice in Monopoly to get an answer. Both board games are made by Hasbro toy company. That should answer your question.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I had one of those when I was a kid; the only time my siblings and I managed to make it work was when one of us cheated

I think my magic eight ball worked a lot better!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        Well might as well roll your dice in Monopoly to get an answer. Both board games are made by Hasbro toy company.
        To be fair, you could say much the same of tarot cards. Also, rolling dice IS a legit form of divination. They're ritual tools not arcane artefacts.

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          Well might as well roll your dice in Monopoly to get an answer. Both board games are made by Hasbro toy company. That should answer your question.

And before Hasbro made oujia boards, they were a Victorian thing...
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

The problem isn't that it's a board game. The problem is that Hasbro is a front organization for a particularly unpleasant Hell and you probably don't want to talk to the beings attuned to boards that Hasbro constructed....

What? Try getting Hasbro games into a small game shop at a reasonable price.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Not sure about deities, they're not typically willing to be summoned by such method, but hey... I might be wrong.
              I tried a kind of Ouija Board once, but not with the traditional layout. The result was disastrous, I felt like I was hated by people around me and I got in trouble every single day for a full week. Not sure what I did when I used the board or what entity answered my summon. It might've even been some astral nasties I created through my own fear. In any case, I destroyed the board; burnt the thing to ashes, mixed the ash with salt and buried it.
              Be wary of using any kind of medium to contact a deity or anything else for that matter. Dealing with mistaken identities can be a hairy business.
              Here is a picture of the board.
              199437_10150114896432605_2863952_n.jpg

Comment

Ouija bad juju ...
                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Magus,
                  You should know better!
                  That Ouija board is just a tool. Unfortunately people who are neither trained in the manipulation of energy nor in the safeguards of dealing with unknown entities are the ones who use it.
                  Kind of like handing a loaded gun to a five year old without instructions.
                  The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                  I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I never thought of using our Ouija board to contact my Deities, but that's worth a try, I reckon. I use obsidian ball, skrying card, tarot and word-dices to connect with Them. I use those mediumship/divinatory tools to tap into my inner core and share my deepest concerns, fears and gratitude and listen to Their response.

I'm aware that Ouija can cause harm if not use properly but I believe all tools are dangerous, if one doesn't have any experience and knowledge how to use them. I would really like to try using Ouija (of course, I would do some grounding, centering and protection first before performing this task) and see if I feel more connected to my Deific Daemons afterwards.
                    Last edited by Seraphin Murmur; 27 Sep 2015, 04:45.

Comment

While I have used them for some rather foolish things in the past never even considered trying to use one to contact a deity. Though I also admit I see a Ouija board more as a pallor trick than anything and do not think a major entity would bother with such a device to communicate.
                      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

You are usually better off contacting deity through meditation. It is a more focused communication.
                        NEVER use a Ouija board if you have any fear on your mind. Fear manifests spirits that feed on it and the board becomes their door to you.
                        You can cleanse the board and yourself with the ritual of Pink Fire. ( I wonder if anyone even knows about that ritual anymore...)
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
                        X