This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I am alive!

It's been a while hasn't it? Almost a year. I fell off the radar mainly because I went through a stint where I didn't feel like interacting with others very much unless I had to. And, I admit to a general cringe from the audience, that I've spent too much time on Facebook. That alone caused me to have something of a crisis of faith.

Anyway, let's see what's new at the zoo. I still live on the Big Island, although since my last post here I've moved twice. I lived in a shared house for about five months before that became unbearable, then moved in with a friend for about a year. I'm still engaged to Philip, who has yet to sell his house and move here, but also met myself another guy in the meantime, which is who I live with now out in the boonies of Mountain View. I never thought of myself as interested in polyamory, but Philip and new guy have hit it off over Skype. Wonders never cease.

My janitorial job hit the rocks when our manager decided to step down and was replaced by a horrible woman who spent all her time harshly criticizing our work (which had our store number one out of fifty in cleanliness) while sitting on her ass and talking on the phone. That chased away our good workers, whom she replaced with little girls who just wanted to play with their phones all night. That meant a three-person job's worth of work was heaped on me, until I told them to go fuck themselves. Now I work for a local business which specializes in organic foods and kombucha. I'm only a dishwasher, but the job is infinitely more enjoyable than being a patsy for a greedy corporation.

All in all, life is pretty good, and having had my fill of morons on Facebook's Pagan groups, I think I'll be reclaiming PF as my Internet home. I hope you all are well, and a belated Blessed Equinox to all.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Re: Yes, I am alive!

Woohoooo! Welcome back, Clive! Glad to see you!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Had been thinking about you My friend......Very good to see your typing once again!!!!
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Welcome Back!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X