X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adult Forum

Is there an adult forum in this forum?

Re: Adult Forum

There is. Contact one of the admins for further details. MaskedOne, Thalassa or Juniper.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

You must be 18 or older, and you have to contact one of the admin staff, like Clive said. We reserve the right not to admit you (and we will NOT admit you) if you're underage.

Mostly art.

Comment

Wait am I not on the adult forum of the forum?
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I don't think I want to be an adult...
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

:bounce:I don't wanna grow up I'm a Toys R Us kid ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
              :bounce:I don't wanna grow up I'm a Toys R Us kid ...
              Until last week I didn't even know this slogan exists. Now, thanks to PF, I've heard it probably 3 times already.
              baah.

Comment

I can't Adult today it's my day off... but this does sound intriguing.

Comment

I will stay away from the "adult" forums for now. I don't have time to be an adult. There are just too many things I have to play with.
                  The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                  I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I think since I joined when I was 16 no one ever told me there was an adult forum so I'm now 19 and totally oblivious to the fact. I'm ok with not being there though lol.
                    A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Comment

Not a lot to miss Serria....
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Adult forums aren't for me. I joined MWAD back in the old MysticWicks days and I've been invited to them on other forums. But they all tend to devolve into text orgies. Which is fine if you're into that, but that's not why I join sites like this.

It very rarely has anything to do with being an adult beyond the perks of being past the age of consent.
                        She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Originally posted by October View Post
                          Adult forums aren't for me. I joined MWAD back in the old MysticWicks days and I've been invited to them on other forums. But they all tend to devolve into text orgies. Which is fine if you're into that, but that's not why I join sites like this.

It very rarely has anything to do with being an adult beyond the perks of being past the age of consent.
                          Here its mostly for use of naughty words and the occasional questionable story or question.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                            Here its mostly for use of naughty words and the occasional questionable story or question.
                            Oh, that's ok then :-p I can swear the house down!
                            She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Originally posted by Serria View Post
                              I think since I joined when I was 16 no one ever told me there was an adult forum so I'm now 19 and totally oblivious to the fact. I'm ok with not being there though lol.
                              There are generally one or two references to adult in site info so people know they exist and how to get to them but other than that they don't come up much. We tend to frown (with infractions and banhammers) on spreading topics in hidden forums onto the general boards so adult really has no reason to be referenced in day to day use.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                              X