Adult Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adult Forum

Right now I'm not so sure I want to gain access to the adult section at all. I'll lose my access to the teen section in time but it doesn't worry me.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

There's a teen section? I'm such a newb still, lol.
      She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Apparently, PF is the only web site where I read the "read me", important posts of the staff.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

What teen section? What teens? xDD
          A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Comment

Are there any sort of requirements for the adults forum, other than age? Like, amount of posts?
            Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
            - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

Originally posted by daveydwb View Post
              Are there any sort of requirements for the adults forum, other than age? Like, amount of posts?
              Staff approval and an admin or global mod with spare time to check your profile and make the necessary usergroup changes. If all staff members are working then usergroup mods tend to get put off till later.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Don't do it!
                In the adult forum you have to pay your bills on time, not eat spicy foods, go to bed early! It's a trap!
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Don't do it!
                  In the adult forum you have to pay your bills on time, not eat spicy foods, go to bed early! It's a trap!
                  And get a job & move outta mom's basement...
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

And you can't throw yourself on the floor and throw a tantrum. Well you can. But the other adults will make fun of you. Then you will have to go to therapy AND pay for it out of your own money. The horror! The horror I tells ya.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Adults can't throw tantrums?

THAT'S NOT FAIR! IT'S NOT!

I HATE YOU ALL!

I'M GOING TO HOLD MY BREATH UNTIL I DIE!

THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY!

YEAH, THEN YOU'LL FEEL BAD, AND I WON'T CARE. I'LL JUST LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH!
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

fishholdingbreath.jpgYou asked for it
                        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          And get a job & move outta mom's basement...
                          Oh I can't wait for it to come.

Comment

Just wait till you get to be MAX adult,and you get to be those guys in the balcony in the muppets...OH,and you forget a LOT
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                            X