X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why ISIS is fighting:Explains a LOT

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ght-syria-iraq
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Why ISIS is fighting:Explains a LOT

What angers me is the unwillingness of the West to support the Syrian government fully in their fight. I never thought I agree with Putin on anything! Meanwhile Saudi Arabia, that gallant ally of the US and UK, is planning to crucify a teenage Shiite for taking part in an anti-government protest.

Comment

If you want to base the facts in the world, and in syria, to those of the hadiths, then you are up for a spine chilling experience in this list of predictions.
      (just a sample)

- An unidentified army, who is ISIS/ISIL, where did it come from.
      - Two Opposing powers (nato/allies includes syrian rebels and kurds, Russia/allies) will go in the bloodiest conflict ever, in syria. Heavy losses on all sides.
      - A volcanic Eruption in Hejaz (could mean a war, or an explosion) where its flames of light will hit the necks of camels in basra (iraq) which basicly means fatal.
      - The river of the Euphrates will dry up uncovering mountains of gold under it but none must take from it (you can search this and you'l find out why this is scary)
      - Muslims will fight other muslims ( various islamic groups fighting eachother all round the world)
      - False prophets, false messiahs, and false khalifs, and false teachings that follows shal never be pardoned.(for personal gains) (this line especially will lead to many fightings, that is why some paths in islam chose not to follow hadiths)

The Scariest One:
      - The sun will rise from the west, could mean a giant nuclear/ a meteor, or a giant volcanic eruption that will hit the west (America or Europe)
      - The 3rd false anti-Christ (powerful enough to destroy all those against him, deceptive, proven truths against him will become lies and his lies will be taken as truths, is already among us and fully active, direct before the 4th and true anti Christ)

Any legit christian predictions out there / like Nostradamus, I'm interested in reading interested in reading through similar stuff

Comment

I am really surprised at times at just how much the Abrahamic groups seem to have in common concerning apocalyptic visions of the end of all things.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Whenever I see the words ISIS in articles or on tv, I just think Sterling Archer and their black ops agency. I know, I'm kind of a shut-in...

Back to your scheduled programming. :P

Comment

Working...
          X