Any Fandoms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Fandoms?

Might be a weird thing to talk about, but anyone here has any fandoms they enjoy? Like Anime, Furry, Brony, Homestuck, ect?

War never changes.

Re: Any Fandoms?

I like Wolverine/Victor slash.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Doctor who, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Marvel... ehm... Merlin (the bbc show). Maybe not the kind of fandom you were looking for?
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Doctor Who, Buffy, The Simpsons, Marvel, X-Files, LOTR, Outlander (books and show), Game of Thrones (more or less just the books)

Comment

Not sure what your asking about as when I think of fandom's I tend to think of fanfics and such. Read a couple of really good Harry Potter fanfics but not a writer of fanfics myself.
          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

David Cassidy, through thick and thin, since 1970. Star Trek since 1966. Engelbert since 1969. All things Narnian since I can remember, long before the others.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Naruto - the only anime I enjoy, it seems, LOTR, The Hobbit, Scooby Doo, Harry Potter.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

(I only have weird obsessions that are not shared by that many they could ever be called fandoms. So call that a face of bitter envy.)
                baah.

Comment

Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock (aka SuperWhoLock :P), Merlin, Harry Potter, LotR and Marvel! New season of Agents of SHIELD just aired. Yay!
                  Other than books and films/series I'm a real fan of wildlife/nature, but I don't know if you can really call that a fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrudr View Post
                    Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock (aka SuperWhoLock :P), Merlin, Harry Potter, LotR and Marvel! New season of Agents of SHIELD just aired. Yay!
                    Other than books and films/series I'm a real fan of wildlife/nature, but I don't know if you can really call that a fandom.
                    You like MERLIIIIIN? High five!!! I LOVE IT!
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                      David Cassidy, through thick and thin, since 1970.
                      Hahahahahaha my mom loved David Cassidy. She made us go see him in Vegas when we were there. We had to go to that over Smokey Robinson. I'm still not over it.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                        Hahahahahaha my mom loved David Cassidy. She made us go see him in Vegas when we were there. We had to go to that over Smokey Robinson. I'm still not over it.
                        I never saw him during his peak years, but saw him twice in '07 and got to hold his hand. The moment was worth waiting all those years for!
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                          You like MERLIIIIIN? High five!!! I LOVE IT!
                          Me too
                          Oh. Anf I forgot lotr and agent carter... I know that's kind of marvel too, but I love agent carter.
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

*Cough* Creepypasta
                            PLEASE DO NOT FORSAKEN ME
                            Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

No worries, the first person to be forsaken is me, since I do kinda enjoy Furries. xD

Also who can't go wrong with a good scary story online?

War never changes.

Comment

Working...
                              X