Anyone if florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone if florida

Fort pierce or port st Lucie or close by the treasure coast area. I just moved to Florida three months ago and my grandma and aunt won't drop me at anything pagan in fear they'd sacrifice me cause im a virgin. I dislike christianity cause of that stuff. Lies and hate I'm sad and lonley we can meet at the mall or at a restaurant.

Re: Anyone if florida

I'm so sorry that you don't live in a more supportive environment; I used to live in Florida, but not anymore, unfortunately. I don't actually go to any pagan events or gatherings myself as I'm too chicken, but that's why I like this forum. It gives you a sense of community and learning in the virtual world. If you keep participating on here, I think you'll find the support and community that you're craving

Also, I'd try to be careful about stereotyping; not all Christians are like that and I feel its important to respect other people's spiritual paths as long as they aren't harming anyone else.

Comment

I know my dad was christian he would have supported it and took me. Its just now that he's gone I havnt found one that's supportive.

Comment

See if you can find any pagan or new age stores or even book stores in your area. Talk to the owner about gatherings in the area or groups that are putting on classes. Even if you don't need the classes you will be able to meat others of similar interests.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Check out your local Unitarian Universalist church too. They often have a pagan group or can at least point you in the right direction and offer true support.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I know that Jacksonville has a UU congregation with a Pagan group, and a pretty active Pagan community...we'll be close to there when we move. But its a big state...
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X