Gender rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gender rights

Also girls don't do this when they don't get dick pics.

An Idaho school was placed on lockdown after a student threatened to "kill all the girls" because none of them would send him nude photos.A 15-year-old boy was charged with one count each of threatening violence at a school and telephone harassment in connection with the threats -- which spread quic...

Comment

Re: Gender rights

There is a big difference between gender equality and rights. In my understanding of rights men and women have the same rights. There are presently 5? women who have passed the Army special forces training and more still going through the process. They are qualified to fight along side the men and the male graduates say that the women would be trusted members of the team.

The work force is still a problem with women having to deal with the fear and prejudice of typically male job markets. Women still have the same rights though. My wife carries a gun, votes, owns property (that I allow), and speaks her mind (when I allow it and sometimes when I don't). (we have a different life style)
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
      X