I'm transgender!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm transgender!

I'm also pansexual and I'm 15. I'm FTM (female-to-male, transman, etc.) it's National Coming Out Day today (in my country anyway) and I didn't have anyone to come out to in real life so I'll just come out on here I've liked all genders since 10, had gender dysphoria since I think 11. I first came out in July of this year and I'm out to four people IRL. I have to go now, bye!

Re: I'm transgender!

Pansexual sounds interesting ... Especially espoused by one so young ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Re: I'm transgender!

I applaud your courage in being so open, but I feel like I need to give you a little advice even though your not asking for it.

As a teenage I had two people in my circle of friends who began FtM transition at "A" at 15 and "B" at 17 by taking hormones.

At 18 "A" had the surgical procedures done to complete the physical transition. At 21 "A" began to regret his choices. "A" was a close friend of mine, and 10 years ago attitudes were much different then they are today towards trans people, there is still a way to go, but things are better. I remember a lot of long conversations with "A" about things that bothered him, poor attitudes from family, potential employers, and even total strangers, he would talk about how he felt that even amongst other people who had gone through the transition couldn't relate. On a day around this time of year 6-7 years ago I was home for the weekend my sophmore year of college, when I opened my laptop and had gotten a message while I was away on instant messenger.
      " Hey." Was the first one. "Will pick me up and we can go to the mall or something today, like a date I guess." I guess I thought it was a joke, it wasn't to far outside of his sense of humor, so a few generic texts later and I was on my way to pick him up. I'll never forget his mom letting me in, and giving me no warning, opening the door and being surprised. Last I had seen "A" we had just graduated high school he was dressed like a woodsman sporting a faux hawk and a vagrant looking patchy ginger beard and a pair of huge sideburns. Facial hair was the first big accomplishment in "A's" transition, but now they were gone. Sitting on the bed in front of me was a total stranger. Somewhere over the course of two years "A" stopped the hormones, sitting in front of me was only what I can describe as a 20 year old prepubescent girl. Her hair was shoulder length and curly, face smooth minus some stuble, and subtley dressed in girls clothes. I wish I could have mustered up stupid small talk but I just looked for a minute, eventually "A" broke the silence. In a mousy voice I had forgotten she said " I feel like a girl today", I tried to play it off and said something like "oh yeah" and eventually we went out, and at the end of the night "A" kissed me. Not because she really liked me, weeks later she would explain that'd she's felt she's missed experiences, and had an insatiable need to make up for them. She/He spent the next two years looking for her own normal and then gave up, in March of 2010 she took her own life.

"B" has had similar difficulties, we were never as close as "A" and II, but after "A" passed I made an effort to stay in touch. Eventually "B" felt the need to start a new life somewhere else "B" never got surgery and I believe identifies as a female today.

This is the biggest rant I think I've ever ranted, but its something that I feel like I need to put out there to teenage transgenders. I hope you let your body and mind developed first. I know to some it's a task that feels impossible, but there are many more happy healthy endings for people who do that.

I hope I didn't offend anybody. I guess I just miss my friend.

BTW your awesome whoever you are!

Comment

Working...
      X