X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all! Nice to meet you all!

Hi everybody,

I'm a self initiated witch who's still quite new to all things Crafty. I've been reading everything I can on the Craft and Paganism in general, but I haven't yet made up my mind on a pantheon. I decided to join this forum because it seems to be well visited and supported and I haven't meet anybody in my local are that I can discuss my beliefs with and learn from.

I live in Burntisland, a small medieval coastal town in the Fife area of Scotland with my partner and cat and dog and I'm studying full time at college for a diploma in Complementary Therapies. I hope to have my own therapy practice when I qualify offering massage, aromatherapy, reflexology and Reiki.

I love Tarot, crystals and almost anything else metaphysical.

I hope to make some friends here and be able to make a positive contribution to the community.

I've off now to explore the topics! Thanks for reading about me

Love and Light

Ginger Tom

Re: Hello all! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the vessel, GingerTom! Your desire to make a positive contribution speaks for itself.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Greetings and welcome Nice to have you with us!

Comment

Working...
        X