This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Day, I'm Ash

Hello folks, I had a look around last night when I arrived at your fine doorstep, the site is very aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate, good job. I live in a rather remote location in British Columbia, at night it's dark here with nothing but moon light and stars to talk to, this time of year it's beginning to freeze at night and the snow will arrive soon, when it does it's so quite you can hear the flakes hitting the ground. I feel very connected to my home in the wilderness and the wildlife I share the space with. I've always considered myself an Atheist; however I feel a very powerful connection to nature, the feeling of the wind and the words the grass whispers, most of my friends think I'm not normal... I try explaining to them that "Normal is a setting on an appliance" Anyhow, I would like to explore the people of this site, I'm sure of my truths I've been made privy to and would welcome some friends to converse with.Ash.

Re: Good Day, I'm Ash

Greetings and welcome to a northern neighbor ... I am across the border to your south ... there are a few here of a buncha different persuasions so pull up a stump and set a spell ... ( I couldn't resist the pun) ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome Ash! I'm sure you'll feel right at home here

Comment

Working...
        X