X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weben Banu

Hello, everyone!

My name is Weben Banu and I'm a newcomer to this forum. You can call me Banu. I'm a Kemetic Reconstructionist, but I've been out of touch with the community for a while as I've been very focused on my work. I'm looking for friendship and conversation, and the inspiration and information which come with those two things.

I've been a Kemetic Reconstructionist for about 15 years. I say "about" because I entered Paganism via Wicca in 1997 and just gradually became more and more focused on the Egyptian deities. I wanted to honor them in a way which became gradually more and more focused on their traditions. It's hard to say at what point I stopped being Wiccan, because one day I just looked back and realized that I'd crossed a line somewhere.

I've been looking for a place where Kemetics gather, and up to this point I've found few forums which seem appropriate. The Kemetic Interfaith Network was a wonderful place, but sadly it hasn't been active for a while. I'm trying to stir up some activity there, but otherwise most Kemetic conversations seemed to be happening on individual people's blogs. Blogs are wonderful and people put a lot of love and work into them, but unfortunately they just don't provide much of a sense of community. They're too isolated. So I'm really happy to have found this forum, and I look forward to learning more about you and how things work around here!
    With kind regards,
    Banu

Re: Weben Banu

Welcome! There's several Kemetics here, glad to see you! =)
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Welcome to the forum Banu! Hope you enjoy it here!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the community Banau!

Comment

Welcome to our forum, Banu!
          Glad to have you here. It's a wonderful place, I hope you like it.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Greetings and welcome to the forum

Comment

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here!
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
              X