Satanism: Is it An Evil Religion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satanism: Is it An Evil Religion?

Is true that Satanism is an evil religion? I heard many tales from Christans saying that Satanism is an evil religion and never convert to that religion or you'll go to hell.

Re: Satanism: An Evil Religion

No.

And I have amended the thread title to better reflect that this topic is a question, so as not to offend the Satanists that we have at PF.

Comment

Re: Satanism: Is it An Evil Religion?

It isn't. There are "good" and "evil" Satanists like there are "good" and "evil" Christians.

Bu would a Satanist be actually offended by such claims?

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
        Bu would a Satanist be actually offended by such claims?
        The original topic title stated that it was an evil religion rather than asking if it was. That's what I meant by offending our Satanists. That sort of categorical statement in a thread title is not appropriate.

Comment

I didn't mean to offend anybody. I was just asking a question that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
            I didn't mean to offend anybody. I was just asking a question that's all.
            Which is why I changed the title for you.

For your future reference, you might find it better to post the simple questions like this in either of the 'Ask a Satanist Threads' rather than starting a new topic. Then you don't have to worry about making a whole new topic for the questions that are easy for us to answer.

They're the two threads right at the top of the board index. The 'Ave Satanas' one is for questions about non-theistic Satanism (don't believe in gods), while the other one is for questions about Theistic Satanism (believes in Satan as a god) or Demonolatry (working with demons). But either one will be fine if you aren't sure... we all look at both threads.

Comment

Honestly, I wouldnt mind seeing what an offended Satanist looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                Here you go
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Offended Satanists don't exist. :P

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                    Medusa if you tell her she cant have her morning coffee
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Working...
                    X