For our zombie fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For our zombie fans

Happened to stumble over this and though a few zombie fans here might enjoy it if they haven't seen it already. https://www.facebook.com/15580337311...2802986307832/
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Re: For our zombie fans

HEH HEH HEH
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I've seen more realistic zombie pranks (there's a quite freaky one that a double amputee and his mate did). BUUUT... I am such a stooge when it comes to public pranks like that. I really don't like them. I don't like pranks that scare people in general, but I have an issue with the fact that you could potentially traumatise someone with a prank like this.

The zombie chick in Monsno's link is funny though, 'cos she's not that realistic so she's unlikely to actually be traumatising.

Comment

true ... I was waiting for them to scare someone and the victim pulls out a pistol ...
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I swear if tonight's walking dead does not make a certain character NOT dead,I may cease watching it.(Die hard dead head)
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
          X