This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I am a long time practitioner of external and internal boxing, qigong (among other energetic practices), and in the baby steps of psi. I am a happy go lucky person and have a humorous (at least to me) outlook on the world I perceive around me. I think life is a matrix of ebbs and flows and it is our destiny to question such a destiny so as not to take life too seriously - there has to be a little bit of chaos and randomness and the ability to laugh it off in order to live a full life. I am trying these days to be more influenced by my own conscious connection with the Source and my own internal powers and perceptions through music, drawing (doodling, really), meditation, martial arts dance (I've been playing with the concept recently), and making random stuff, be it magical or mundane because I have random things that need to be put together with tape, string, and adhesive.

Transhumanism, ancient astronaut theory, psi (PK and ESP phenomena) are fairly new interests to me, even if the science is beyond me, and how I can utilize modern technology and the information age into theories and practical application of magic and art, which is difficult considering my kindergarten level of scientific education. I used to be a lot more serious taking after the practices found in martial arts lineage, occult orders, I even thought about training to be a priest! But alas, not having access in one way or another, I realized those desires of non-attachment to the material and monetary realm for confined mysticism caused too much distress and confusion and along the way of searching for myself I found many selves in which to play and work with that are just fine being part of 'mundane' society.

I am former solitary practitioner of Adverse and Predatory Spirituality influenced by such paths as Luciferianism :angel:, Satanism :devil:, and Psychic/Magical Vampirism mg:, and although I do not affiliate such labels to myself so much anymore, the knowledge and ability of the dangers and powers I have gained through taboo spirituality has made me the fun loving and artistic person I am today. I always think it's funny how the dark path made me closer to the divine and compassionate realms.

There is a little bit about myself, I hope we can have some enjoyable conversations.

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Transhumanism is fascinating. I wouldn't go that route, personally, but it will be the future of the species. Of that I don't doubt, and it is interesting to watch it as it begins to take form.

Welcome to PF!
      Last edited by B. de Corbin; 30 Oct 2015, 01:56.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I take the easy route to transhumanism - diet, exercise, meditation and supplements. If I could some day afford it, I would love to have and AI robot for a friend.

Thank you, everybody!

Comment

Working...
          X