People Are Jerks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People Are Jerks

This one is a thread-worthy. I ask people on another forum about offerings mind tarot readings on PM. And I received a freaking stupid warning about stop offering mind tarot readings on PM because people complaining that I send PM for mind tarot reading offering. She said it against the rules. I've been offering mind tarot reading in PM for years and this is the first time that heard such garbage! And how it against the rules I read the rules perfectly clear and it's never said anything like that. If people don't want a reading they should have told me they don't want a reading rather than being a big baby about it. That's my rant.

Actually, PM'ing people to offer services without them having asked for it first, IS considered spamming on our forum which IS against the rules. If one were to get reported, we will take corrective action. I can't speak for other forums, though. But this certainly is the case for ours.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
    X