Friendship Spell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendship Spell

Is there a spell that will help me gain some good friends?

Re: Friendship Spell

There are plenty. I'll let others do any suggesting. I do suggest keeping your intent to attracting compassionate, good people in friendship that is mutually beneficial. I would not try to force any specific person into the spell.

Also, I think you have more friends than you think. Sometimes people take a while to warm up and feel comfortable.

Comment

If I ever did a spell to have more friends I think it would be to make me more likeable ...
      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

When it comes to friendship? I don't think so... You create your own friendship with people. You, only. There is nothing else that can create this friendship for you. Meet new people, talk with them. Eventually you'll find friends.
        Besides, you have the forum. There are great people in here.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working on your own inner beauty is the best way to attract others into your life. The more you find value in yourself your words and actions become more self-assured and filled with a personal grace that others will be attracted to. The more confidence you have in yourself and your talents you can develop the ability to conform to environments you find comfort, joy, meaning and purpose in (even if that purpose is to be a great worker for a good paycheck in a not so good job), and working hard leads to confidence as long as you balance work life with hobbies you enjoy.

You can always petition deities of beauty and friendship such as Aphrodite, Ganesha, Thor, or Bast if you are familiar with their attitudes, attributes, and magic.

Comment

The best "spell" for friendship is also the one that works best for finding love. You make a list of all the things you enjoy doing that are done in public with other people and then you do them.
            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I've had success from a honey jar spell for attracting "friends with compatible interests and beliefs"; I put that in quotations to note that is what I wrote on the petition. I was particularly wanting to make more spiritually-minded friends (but of course was open to any friend whose presence in my life would be enjoyed).

When searching metaphysical shops to visit on summer vacation, I found the Youtube channel of the owner of a shop I planned to visit. It was his video on honey jars that gave me the idea. Hoodoo is not usually within my realm of inclinations, but I thought why not give it a try.

I know I put in cinnamon for success and rosemary for friendship; there was a third herb, but damn if I can't recall what it was! There was a dandelion beckoning outside my window as I worked, so I went outside, stated my friendship wish, blew the spores into the wind and added the stem to my honey jar. I put in a piece of rose quartz and a few pieces of my hair. When I began burning the candles on top, it was about 6 weeks before I was to leave for vacation. I used tea lights since I had a ton of them, my jar was small and I could let it burn a while everyday and go out on it's own.

Between then and vacation time, I started following the shop's Facebook page and they posted an event for an open summer solstice circle, which was during the week I would be in that area. I joined the event and clicked going. I made a post on the event page about looking forward to attending. The owner's wife responded with a warm, welcoming comment. I friend requested both she and her husband and started interacting with them. While at the summer solstice event, I also connected with the circle leader and another attendant. I came home from vacation with 4 new Pagan friends and I've been happily getting to know them better on Facebook the last 6 months.

Also, around that same time, I started vending handmade jewelry I make. I received event leads from another local artisan, a girl I had known on Facebook for a couple of years, but only casually; we rarely spoke before. I've gotten to know her pretty well and she's been very helpful with getting me into the handmade vending circuit around here.

Comment

Witchvox.com is another great way to find people in your area. Whether you are looking for open circles, classes or events you can usually find something in the city locations.
                The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Great responses on this topic. I am a substance abuse counselor and I deal with this issue often with my clients. I tell them that if you want healthy and positive relationships/friendships that you must become healthy and positive. The most important relationship we can ever have is the one with ourselves. When we make that the healthiest relationship things just seem to fall in line. Like the pebble dropped into a pond that makes little waves, so too do we. We can be the pebble in the pond.

Comment

Working...
                  X