X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Well Hello!
    I'm a Student studying History in England. I've been aware of Paganism for three of four years now and I'm really interested in it, but if anyone asked me if I'm religious I'd just say I'm a polytheist.
    Currently I am actually working to develop my spiritually more, but at the moment it feels like I just can't get things to click. (I'll probably make another thread on it later).

Thanks for having me, nice to meet you all. Looking forward to the future :=):

-Moop

Edit:
    Oh and Happy Holidays!

Go Go Origen!

I'm always looking for new and cool book and food recommendations, feel free to message me ;P

Re: Hi!

hey! welcome to the forum

I like history too, what is your favorite era to study?

Comment

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!
      I'm a history fan as well. Particularly the viking age.

Comment

Currently I'm a first year so we're doing a wide swaithe of everything from Magna Carta to the Napoleonic Wars onwards to bring everyone up to speed. I'd say my favourite spot of history is the Early Modern Witchcraft Era (Which is actually how I came first into contact with Neopaganism by researching it) ;P

Go Go Origen!

I'm always looking for new and cool book and food recommendations, feel free to message me ;P

Comment

Welcome ... History is a good thing ... I like the 300-700ce era myself ...
          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I'm a history buff as well, but I love reading about wars, especially War World II.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum, I'm new here too

Comment

Hey y'all!

I do history, too - this bit here, this bit there...
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

B ... You and I ARE history ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Hello and welcome, Moop! There are a lot of great threads around the forum for learning. If there is anything you want to know and don't see a thread, please ask!
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                    X