Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would like to cast a love/relationship spell on someone but unsure of their birthday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to cast a love/relationship spell on someone but unsure of their birthday.

A family member of mine provided me the steps to cast the spell but I require their full name and birthday to get started. I'm absolutely positive that their birthday is one of two dates I know. Would it be okay to write both dates down on my spell paper and then cast it? Or do I need to be more specific? I'm very new to this. Thanks!

Re: Would like to cast a love/relationship spell on someone but unsure of their birth

Well, there's something important that you need to ask yourself before doing such a thing, depending upon the actual goal of the spell itself. Without more info from you on your intentions, I'll just go over the ways this can be taken.

If you are casting the spell with the intent to help the other person find love or a solid relationship, go for it! Love can be a fickle thing, and is hard enough to track down on your own, so any little nudge to maybe give a hand in finding it would be nice.

If your intention is to make someone fall in love with you (or someone else) or enter into a relationship with you (or someone else), I'd take a moment to really think about what you're doing. Do you really want to spend all the time wondering if they ACTUALLY love you or if it's just a reflection of your will over them?

Comment

Re: Would like to cast a love/relationship spell on someone but unsure of their birth

I agree with Munin here. You need to think about the Rule of Three here and Karma as well. You may get what you want for a while, but it may not be what you want or need in the long run.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
        Well, there's something important that you need to ask yourself before doing such a thing, depending upon the actual goal of the spell itself. Without more info from you on your intentions, I'll just go over the ways this can be taken.

If you are casting the spell with the intent to help the other person find love or a solid relationship, go for it! Love can be a fickle thing, and is hard enough to track down on your own, so any little nudge to maybe give a hand in finding it would be nice.

If your intention is to make someone fall in love with you (or someone else) or enter into a relationship with you (or someone else), I'd take a moment to really think about what you're doing. Do you really want to spend all the time wondering if they ACTUALLY love you or if it's just a reflection of your will over them?
        Pardon my lack of specification and proper terminology. I'm aware of the feelings that exist between us and I'm looking to make them stronger and more clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
          Pardon my lack of specification and proper terminology. I'm aware of the feelings that exist between us and I'm looking to make them stronger and more clear.
          If that's the case, with feelings already there on both sides, just take a chance and make a move. There will be no spell, incantation, magic potion, or mystical hoobajoob that will be as effective then simply making your intentions known in that time honored, tried and true, mundane way of using your words. Now, if it's a case of just not being able to get up the nerve to say it, you may want to look into a spell to make you feel more confident.

Comment

A spell is not like baking a cake. If you forget the baking soda, its not going to go flat. Its more like making a pot of soup. Say, you don't have carrots. Okay, leave them out. Say you don't have onion. Okay, use garlic instead.

Basically, you don't need each and every of the components of that spell to do it. You need you, and you need intention, and you need the ability to focus that intention on your desired outcome. Everything else is just props. And yes, the props can help you in terms of focus and mood-setting, but they aren't essential.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

If the two of you are working the spell together it is fine. You can use magik to bring yourselves together in any way that is agreed upon.
              If you "know" she has "feelings" for you then act on that. If her feelings are love and if you are right for each other it will grow on its own. If you use magik to force her will to yours then you will be hated by her when the spell is removed and she realizes that you forced her into a relationship that she did not intend. What happens a year from now when you find a new girl and this one still loves you because of your spell?
              It is against my moral code to us magik to rob someone of their free will just as muck as it is to physically tie and gag them and hold them against their will.
              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
              I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

If you have rapport great enough to make this claim then you can discover the actual birthday by asking and then you don't need to worry about how to get around the use of a birthday.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                  If that's the case, with feelings already there on both sides, just take a chance and make a move. There will be no spell, incantation, magic potion, or mystical hoobajoob that will be as effective then simply making your intentions known in that time honored, tried and true, mundane way of using your words. Now, if it's a case of just not being able to get up the nerve to say it, you may want to look into a spell to make you feel more confident.

I second this. Taking the real-life steps ought to be your first choice in moving things forward. Using energy is generally accepted as a means of opening doors that allow you to take those real-life steps (if that door is already closed - in your case it sounds like it's not). Don't be shy, dive into the fray and see what becomes.

I might recommend a self-confidence spell for yourself, in lieu of a love/relationship spell.

On the topic of spell props, I agree whole-heartedly with Thalassa. The props aren't important, you really don't need any of it to work a spell as long as you have the focus and intent. I expect the full name and birth date are to focus on the individual, but I've never needed either in order to focus confidence-boosting or protection spells on others (photos, first names, and generally just knowing that person's unique personality works well enough).

Comment

I have always found flowers, chocolate and a good relationship in the beginning a good way to go ...
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Uh, this person you wanna be in love with and you don't know their birth date?
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Look Any spell that changes a person's emotions without them knowing is Coercive and in my books,just plain wrong. and this is from a guy who has had less than the best of luck with women in his life so I'm advising you from a position of experience. Magic to help yourself in that way is just not gonna help you much and the backlash may be more than you expect. If you're looking to see if there are sparks so to speak a simple open calling spell might be best. if there are the sparks you believe then it might help them ignite so to speak without any coercion, if there aren't it may well attract someone who is better for you anyway.

Comment

I agree with Munin and Willow. If there are mutual feelings then they will grow upon starting a relationship. If you have any reason to believe there is an obstacle you can get through, like confidence then sure, there will be ways to do that. If there are obstacles for them then that's their issue. If you two can't get beyond platonic friendship I find it morally dubious to bend their will through magic for your benefit. It's the magical equivalent of a date rape drug. OK so you may find that analogy offensive, but if you're trying to affect another person without their consent, the old sense of 'rape' ie violate individual sovereignty, it's not really that different. If they want to put the effort in to make a relationship with you work, then they will. I think, and this is my own opinion I happily admit, that spells on another person should be avoided at all costs, the only exceptions being that without said spell someone might get hurt. Even then, you can't see all possible implications, and a well intended spell may just be a little short sighted (humans have a tendency to be) and cause more damage in the long run, because someone hasn't learnt a valuable lesson.
                          I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                          Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                          But that day you know I left my money
                          And I thought of you only
                          All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                            A spell is not like baking a cake. If you forget the baking soda, its not going to go flat. Its more like making a pot of soup. Say, you don't have carrots. Okay, leave them out. Say you don't have onion. Okay, use garlic instead.

Basically, you don't need each and every of the components of that spell to do it. You need you, and you need intention, and you need the ability to focus that intention on your desired outcome. Everything else is just props. And yes, the props can help you in terms of focus and mood-setting, but they aren't essential.
                            This. I always find that intention and focus are key. Everything else is just tools. They can be helpful, but you can improvise and work with what you have.

Comment

Working...
                            X