Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how drunk does one have to be for this to happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just how drunk does one have to be for this to happen?

Ok,drunk is one thing,being this drunk is quiite another.

A woman allegedly snuck into an Omaha zoo after hours Sunday morning and was bitten by a tiger when she tried to pet it, police said.

Jacqueline Eide, 33, was believed to have been intoxicated when she and a friend snuck into the Henry Doorly Zoo, the Omaha Police Department said in a statement Sunday morning.

Sauce
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Just how drunk does one have to be for this to happen?

It was a three-legged tiger. Maybe he thought he was gonna make her look like him!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I think that maybe, just maybe, you have to be some degree of stupid even before getting drunk for that to happen ^^
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

There was no alcohol involved. Gleb has been practicing his mind control powers and long distance bodily possession to take over unsuspecting people. This way, he can go and see big cats up close and to touch them at no risk of his own.

Comment

About 40 years ago some highly intellectual-types snuck into the Detroit Zoo, thinking it would be fun to swim with the cute polar bears.

The next day their shoes and socks were found.

Darwin Award!
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

AWWWW .. She may lose parts of her fingers ... I hope the tiger does not get an upset stomach from all that red coloured acohol in its mouth ... And what kinda friend the gal has ... At east she got her medical attention ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I just wish Mr. Kitty-Cat had eaten her and skimmed the gene pool.
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'd bet money it wasn't just alcohol in her system.
                Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
                - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

Working...
                X