This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, all!

My name is Dylan, I'm a Mesopotamian Neopagan Neophyte from the land of sun and cacti. I'm extremely glad to have found this site! I hope to learn and grow amongst this community, and maybe even teach others about my Gods, Goddesses, and practices in general. I think there's only a few other people on here that focus on the Sumerian/Mesopotamian pantheon, so I'm glad to fill the void a bit more.

Re: Hello, all!

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Howdy, Lapis_Ram, welcome to PF!
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Greetings and welcome desert rat ... Ever get up to Oatman and feed the wild burros?
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Hello and welcome, Dylan! I don't know of many Mesopotamian pagans. I'd be interested to hear more about your path.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
          X