Pendulum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pendulum

What does the pendulum do anyway? How do you connect the pendulum?

Re: Pendulum

it swings back and forth ... in construction it gives you a true vertical line ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

A pendulum can be used for more than one thing. You can use a pendulum by dowsing, though i've never done so myself. You would have to o some research for more information on that. I have, however, used a pendulum to communicate with the dead. You as the spirit which way is yes and i always like to confirm that by asking the opposite. You can really only ask basic yes or no questions. I spoke with my guardian nearly daily for the longest time and discovered much about my former self in the proxcess. It can be a quite fascinating experience. Though if you wish to communicate with the dead a Quiji board would be much more effective. As of any communication with unseen beings or forces, never do so alone. It's just a safety precaution. It would not hurt to do some background research and maybe get a little practice with banishing spells before hand. Stay safe!

Comment

I use pendulums for tracking and for communication with demons. There is plenty of info on the internet in how to use a pendulum for divination and stuff.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I haven't used my pendulum for much; I've only done yes or no questions. So far, it swings for yes, and stays still for no.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
          X