This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello (again)

Hi everyone! Just a quick word here; I'm Kivskrar, 26 years old, norwegian-french. I was on this forum around the end of 2013, in one of the not-so-good periods of my life, and return (in a better mood)! :^^:

I wasn't very active at the time, but hope to be more around this time around! I recognise some of you (though my less-than-frequent appearances means you will probqbly have forgotten me ) and am happy to be back!
    "The idea is to be whispering, and not to gain the attention from the flock, but to get attention from the individuals. That's why I relate it to whispering. It's not something you can put on a big scale; you can't get sheep to attend to it. You need to have people who can stand for themselves. It is important to have a lot of space for yourself to be able to grow strong branches, which can stand in the most extreme surroundings."

Gaahl

Re: Hello (again)

Welcome back! I hope we see you around more this time!
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Good that you're feeling better! Welcome back!

Comment

Glad to hear things have improved, hope to see you around.
        I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
        Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
        But that day you know I left my money
        And I thought of you only
        All that copper glowing fine

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, people It's nice to be back.
          "The idea is to be whispering, and not to gain the attention from the flock, but to get attention from the individuals. That's why I relate it to whispering. It's not something you can put on a big scale; you can't get sheep to attend to it. You need to have people who can stand for themselves. It is important to have a lot of space for yourself to be able to grow strong branches, which can stand in the most extreme surroundings."

Gaahl

Comment

Working...
          X