Thread: Captain America: Civil War trailer is out!

Oct 2015

Captain America: Civil War trailer is out!

It looks freaking awesome and we finally see BLACK PANTHER! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVdV-lxRPFo
    Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
    - Sir Philip Sidney

Jun 2014
    Religion
    Atheistic / modern satanist

Re: Captain America: Civil War trailer is out!

Woo-hoo!!! Can't wait This is going to be awesome!

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Northern Tradition

Daaaammmnnn
    "The streams called Ice-waves, those which were so long come from the fountain-heads that the yeasty venom upon them had hardened like the slag that runs out of the fire, - these then became ice; and when the ice halted and ceased to run, then it froze over above. But the drizzling rain that rose from the venom congealed to rime, and the rime increased, frost over frost, each over the other, even into Ginnungagap, the Yawning Void. Ginnungagap, which faced toward the northern quarter, became filled with heaviness, and masses of ice and rime, and from within, drizzling rain and gusts; but the southern part of the Yawning Void was lighted by those sparks and glowing masses which flew out of Múspellheim. Just as cold arose out of Niflheim, and all terrible things, so also all that looked toward Múspellheim became hot and glowing; but Ginnungagap was as mild as windless air, and when the breath of heat met the rime, so that it melted and dripped, life was quickened from the yeast-drops, by the power of that which sent the heat, and became a man's form. And that man is named Ymir, but the Rime-Giants call him Aurgelimir" - The Gylfaginning

Nov 2014
    Religion
    Eclectic with some strong norse tendensies

Ohmyohmyohmy! Looks awesome
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Northern Tradition

Is it the official trailer? The reason I asked is because a number of the shots looked like they came right from Winter Soldier. I'll have to watch it again.
    "The streams called Ice-waves, those which were so long come from the fountain-heads that the yeasty venom upon them had hardened like the slag that runs out of the fire, - these then became ice; and when the ice halted and ceased to run, then it froze over above. But the drizzling rain that rose from the venom congealed to rime, and the rime increased, frost over frost, each over the other, even into Ginnungagap, the Yawning Void. Ginnungagap, which faced toward the northern quarter, became filled with heaviness, and masses of ice and rime, and from within, drizzling rain and gusts; but the southern part of the Yawning Void was lighted by those sparks and glowing masses which flew out of Múspellheim. Just as cold arose out of Niflheim, and all terrible things, so also all that looked toward Múspellheim became hot and glowing; but Ginnungagap was as mild as windless air, and when the breath of heat met the rime, so that it melted and dripped, life was quickened from the yeast-drops, by the power of that which sent the heat, and became a man's form. And that man is named Ymir, but the Rime-Giants call him Aurgelimir" - The Gylfaginning

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

So can't wait! Chris Evans looks hot as ever!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Reading is Love | Serenity Hutchinson (Online Resume)

Jun 2014
    Religion

Has anyone read the comics? I've read a few of them, including Civil War. I really hope Spidy will be in the Marvel movies soon He's my favourite.

Oct 2015

You're in luck, he's supposed to have a cameo in Civil War.
    Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
    - Sir Philip Sidney

Jun 2014
    Religion

I didn't know that That's great!

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Northern Tradition

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudr View Post
    I didn't know that That's great!
    Yeah, Sony and Marvel have come to an agreement and well be working on the next series of Spiderman movies together, which then can now include whoever they want to from the entire MCU.