Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you eat for Thanksgiving? (if you celebrate it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you eat for Thanksgiving? (if you celebrate it)

I've got 2 apple pies, green bean casserole, and delicious ham (with a pineapple-sassafrass-jalapeno glaze) in the oven, and boiling taters for mashed potatoes on the stove.

Its effin hot over here. Once its done, we are taking it over to a friend's house, where there is turkey, sweet potatos, pumpkin pie, mac'n'cheese, green beans, asparagus tips, and stuffed acorn squash.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: What do you eat for Thanksgiving? (if you celebrate it)

Mashers and gravy with cheese melted in the mashers,Mac'n cheese for sure..and jellied cranberry sauce...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

This year, I had a bologna sandwich with gouda, and chips. I might snack on the lamb or filet dish during service but for dinner I'm going to Waffle House for waffles and hash browns.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Homemade macaroni(Takes way too long to cook), Spaghetti, Ham, Turkey(sometimes), Cake, Pie, Cornbread(sweet and unsweetened), Banana Pudding, Cupcakes, Potato Salad, and Greens, and sometimes Jello Shots. Sometimes chicken.

Soul food, mostly.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Turkey, mashed taters, candied sweet potatoes, green beens, dressing, jellied cranberry sauce, olives, and apple upside down cake. (I am fixing it all)
          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Leftover pizza for lunch.

But the housemates and their family are going to all be over tonight. So probably whatever turkey and fixings are cooking!
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

We're not celebrating Thanksgiving today (we are on Saturday), but tonight we're having a family recipe that's been passed down for generations: Hungarian Chicken and Dumplings.
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Tortellini soup, egg pasta with homemade sauce, turkey, asparagus, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, corn, apple pie, apple jack, and a massive spread of finger foods including a smoked meat and olive platter.

Comment

Just got done cooking. Turkey, ham, dressing, mashed taters with gravy, succotash, homemade mac & cheese. Once we're all full I'll boil the turkey carcass clean and make some turkey stew.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm spending it alone this year, but I made sure to have cranberry sauce with my dinner!

Comment

We had turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, squirrel & wild rice casserole, and all the regular desserts.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

We celebrated it yesterday, and we had: turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green been casserole, stuffing, crescent rolls, and pecan pie made from scratch.
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'm working food service again, so we cheated and ordered from Boston Market. Turkey AND ham....fancy.
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Usually I eat Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, pumpkin roll or cheesecake, deviled eggs... It depends.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                            X