Epigenetics in cartoon form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epigenetics in cartoon form

There are a whole lot of very complicated things in the world that people should know at least a little bit about. Presenting that info in the form of a short animation is a great way of diseminating such info.

Here's a short bit on epigenetics:

We live in a wonderful age where ignorance is no excuse for ignorance.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Epigenetics in cartoon form

THAT was VERY informative..Thanks for putting it up here.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Oh, and here's another fun one, by the way, on why we like rotten food:

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Cool cartoon, and an important research track. Heritable DNA sequence variants are less important to complex behavior than was previously believed. The insight that what parents learn from their experience can influence the neural development of their offspring is pretty remarkable. It makes so much sense though. Adaptation to environmental conditions as a function of distributing DNA sequence variants in a population is a long and slow multi-generational affair, way too slow to keep up with the real pace of changes in local environments. Nature. Remarkable.

Comment

Working...
        X