Food Poll # 12: Junk Food Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Food Poll # 12: Junk Food Edition

Salty and SPICY! Proper hot Mexican and Indian is what my baby belly is after. Salted spicy nuts, too.

Comment

This is a super hard one for me because I like salty and sweet together. I love junk food. It's my vice. I like chips, chocolate, sour candy.
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

"What are your favorite junk foods?"

Chippy shop chips, soaked in extra vinegar, with a pickled wally on the side (gherkin) and a pickled egg...

Chocolate... in this order... Peanut butter Kit Kats, Old Jamaica bars with Rum and Raisins in, Rum Truffles, Raspberry Ruffle bars, Dark chocolate Bounty, Turkish Delights, Dark chocolate coated Rose creams, Dark chocolate coated Violet creams, Chocolate Oranges - especially the milk ones with popping candy in, or the dark ones with Lemon in, After Eight Mints, Coffee Matchmakers (don't seem to find them these days) coffee walnut whips, and Snickers bars.

Pickle onion Monster Munch, sea salt & cider vinegar "kettle style" crisps, salt and vinegar chip sticks

Donna kebabs, without the chilly sauce, all the salad - especially when it's red cabbage, and including the pickled peppers.

Duck flavour chinese noodles.

Comment

To be honest we buy 2 bags of chips every 4 months or so and a couple of blocks of chocolate- and they still manage to go off.

My favorite treat would be a nice savory meat pie- but is that really junk food?

Comment

Chili saladitos
            tarmandio y chili balls
            spicy chili peanuts
            walnuts
            green ripe olives in the can (they are like buttah)
            lemon with tajin and a spoon (and this is why my digestive track is slowly failing I'm sure)
            flaming hot cheetohs dipped in lemon or cream cheese
            thin tortilla chips and salsa
            chili lemon pistachios

I pretty much gave up sweets because of Diabeeetus. Not that all that up there is good for me. But meh. It is what it is.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

French fries and ice blended coffees! And, whipped cream! None of that hold the whip business, here.

(But not Starbucks or other chain establishment's sugar laden brown water; I'm a coffee snob and prefer independent shops with *good* coffee, where you can still taste the coffee with a flavor added.)

Comment

Working...
              X