Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Juvenile offenders & life sentances

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    A child shouldn't get any special treatment when he/she murder a person.
    You're looking at it as if its intentional.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Ula View Post
      I don't either. Most states have laws on the age a kid can go from juvenile to adult court. A three year old would not qualify in almost any state. Most would not get life. Most would get treatment. Even if convicted you can't put minors with adults. They would go to a treatment facility for years first.
      Three became the age because Bartmanhomer said between the ages of 0-2 is when a child couldn't commit murder.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
        Three became the age because Bartmanhomer said between the ages of 0-2 is when a child couldn't commit murder.
        Lol, that's completely ridiculous.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Must have missed that as I was reading over the thread. Though fully admit there were some places where I just scanned over as the content irritated me.
          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I don't know, my younger cousin sometimes gets this shifty look in his eyes...
            (but really, I'd consider the word 'murder' rather inaccurate until at least four or five, with an unusually mature child. Even then, you give them help, not incarcerate them).

Comment

A 3, 4 or even 5 year old can't commit murder either... I think they lack any sort of intention, the knowledge and physical ability. A child might hit you. But definitely not kill. I sincerely doubt the meaning of "kill" can be understood at their age.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
              X