A Spell For Gaining More Views And Subscribers On Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Spell For Gaining More Views And Subscribers On Youtube

Also the Curse thing "Might" be considered a "threat" and bring in the "LAW"
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      I can't give that advice. I'm an atheist. Good and bad magic are both still not real to me.
      It's a big world and there's room for all of us.

It's off topic for this thread, but magick is an activity that people engage in, really. I assume you mean to suggest that you don't expect doing magick to have any effect. If so, I disagree and would be happy to explain why in a more appropriate thread, if you or anyone else is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Eugene Laughlin View Post
        It's a big world and there's room for all of us.

It's off topic for this thread, but magick is an activity that people engage in, really. I assume you mean to suggest that you don't expect doing magick to have any effect. If so, I disagree and would be happy to explain why in a more appropriate thread, if you or anyone else is interested.
        I don't expect anything from non real things.
        I meant I don't give that advice because I don't believe in that advice.
        And no. I'm not interested. Thanks. I've dabbled in it in my formative young years. I'm 44 and have been a LaVayen Satanist since I was 15. But if you'd like me to teach you about my philosophy, there is a thread here called Ask a Satanist.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I don't expect anything from non real things.
          Just to clarify, walking in a circle is a "real" thing if someone does it. What you seem to be saying is that you don't expect walking in a circle has any value as a symbolic act.

I meant I don't give that advice because I don't believe in that advice.
          I hold to that as well.

But if you'd like me to teach you about my philosophy, there is a thread here called Ask a Satanist.
          Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

I know that I'm not moderator but I sense a conflict is going to start. Everybody have a right for an opinion. Medusa have a right for her opinion and Eugene have a right for his opinion. We don't have to agree on everything. But we have to respect each other and with our opinions. Let us keep that in mind ok. Thank you. I just want to save the moderator trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
              I know that I'm not moderator but I sense a conflict is going to start. Everybody have a right for an opinion. Medusa have a right for her opinion and Eugene have a right for his opinion. We don't have to agree on everything. But we have to respect each other and with our opinions. Let us keep that in mind ok. Thank you. I just want to save the moderator trouble.
              Back on topic:

...Well my Youtube video are mostly about tarot readings and tarot curses to celebrities.

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
              Personally I feel 'more subscribers' might not be the best goal... I mean, we can have subscribers with unpleasant as well as good intentions. ... Telling people they are cursed isn't exactly appealing.

Do you feel like you have good intentions, Barmanhomer? Can you explain what you hope to accomplish with your channel?

Comment

Just to give people tarot readings and give people tarot curses on my channel. My intentions are good. I don't give a crap about the haters though. They could spread all their hate on my videos all they want.

Comment

Just to give people tarot readings and give people tarot curses on my channel. My intentions are good. I don't give a crap about the haters though. They could spread all their hate on my videos all they want.
                  I haven't seen any haters here in this thread. In fact, the atmosphere seems particularly supportive to me, a lot of genuine concern and sound advice.

Do you do these videos because you want to cause people to fall into poverty? Have torturous nightmares? Suffer violence? Etc.?

Comment

I haven't seen any haters here in this thread. In fact, the atmosphere seems particularly supportive to me, a lot of genuine concern and sound advice.

Do you do these videos because you want to cause people to fall into poverty? Have torturous nightmares? Suffer violence? Etc.?
                    I don't mean haters in this thread. I mean haters on my Youtube video. I'm a vigilante. I curse for the greater good.

Comment

I'm a vigilante. I curse for the greater good.
                      I see. Have you considered that the popularity of your channel might be tied to your vision of the greater good? I mean, given current cultural conventions, it's reasonable to consider that very few people see any good in what you're doing.

Comment

I don't mean haters in this thread. I mean haters on my Youtube video. I'm a vigilante. I curse for the greater good.
                        Am I understanding correctly in that part of the mission of your channel is to curse people? They may be celebrities, but they're still other human beings, and likely ones that aren't hurting you directly. People generally have a negative reaction to that. I may have the instinct to punch face whenever I see Trump, but I wouldn't wish harm upon him (in no small part because I know it would bite me in the ass).
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                          Am I understanding correctly in that part of the mission of your channel is to curse people? They may be celebrities, but they're still other human beings, and likely ones that aren't hurting you directly. People generally have a negative reaction to that. I may have the instinct to punch face whenever I see Trump, but I wouldn't wish harm upon him (in no small part because I know it would bite me in the ass).
                          No. Just the Bad celebrities to be curse. I give tarot reading to good celebrities.

- - - Updated - - -

I see. Have you considered that the popularity of your channel might be tied to your vision of the greater good? I mean, given current cultural conventions, it's reasonable to consider that very few people see any good in what you're doing.
                          At least. I'm getting some positive attention to some people.

Comment

No. Just the Bad celebrities to be curse. I give tarot reading to good celebrities.

- - - Updated - - -

At least. I'm goetting some positive attention to some people.
                            But who determines what a bad and good celebrity are? You? How are you, as a single person, able to distinguish from the eye of the media, who is good and who is bad?

What defines good and bad for you?

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm doing my videos for a good cause.

- - - Updated - - -

To answer your question v, I heard the news say good things to celebrities and bad news things to celebrities. I just follow what the news said about celebrities then judge by their moral alignment.

Comment

To answer your question v, I heard the news say good things to celebrities and bad news things to celebrities. I just follow what the news said about celebrities then judge by their moral alignment.
                                The news is generally biased to the opinion of their parent company, which is why you get a different opinion of a person on CNN than you do on Fox News. Morality is so fluid that it's very difficult to say that one person is even mostly "bad". I think Kim Kardashian is a waste of time to watch, and I can't believe she's famous, but that doesn't make her bad.
                                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X